Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BinaryStar

Washing your face 3 times a day?

Since I workout 5 - 6 days a week, I wash my face 3 times a week. Once in the morning, once after I work out (afternoon), and once at night.

I know that washing more than twice a day is sort of overwashing... any opinions?

Since I workout 5 - 6 days a week, I wash my face 3 times a week. Once in the morning, once after I work out (afternoon), and once at night.

I know that washing more than twice a day is sort of overwashing... any opinions?

I can tell you that as my oil decreses from the diet I'm on, the less oil I have. I don't need to wash but only at night. In the morning, I just rinse with warm water since my skin isn't that dirty/oily. At night, I wash with a mild gel. If I wash 2 times a day with the gel, my skin starts feeling tight, and it feels dry. I then start breaking out because I am striping more oil than needed. As long as you are not drying out, it's probably okay. What are you washing with?

I sometimes wash 3 times a day too, depends what ive been doing but i have a horse and go riding alot and i sometimes feel that my face is very dirty after ive been mucking out and stuff and it seems to be working ok with me. If i do wash a 3rd time then i use the face wash sparingly.