Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Im feeling great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple nights ago I was at this party. We used Victoria Day (yesterday) as an excuse to have a party.

What i enjoyed the most is that it was a pool party. Ive been goin to the gym for about 2-3 monthes now and i see defeinate improvement in my health and appearence. Not to mention i lost 20 pounds+gained some muscle.

I put on my bathing suit and walked outside and hopped into the hottub. As i was doing so everyone in the hot tub looked at me for about 5 seconds. I thought thy were looking at my acne, but than someone said. "holy shit man ur ripped"

Im not really ripped but compared to what these people think i look like, who ive known for 15 years, i woul be ripped.

That was probably the best night that ive had for a long time. Ive got from a life of being the fat kid to being average or even a bit better.

I didnt feel self concous about my acne adn rd marks what so ever.

Whats the lesson of the day?

GO WORK OUT AT A GYM AND COMPENSATE FOR YOUR ACNE, IT WORKS!!!!!!

doesn't working out increase your oil though =( I tried to before but the increased testosterone maybe increased my acne =(

BFGUITAR, thank you so much for your post, I usually work out but I've been slacking lately and reading your post really is the kick in the pants I needed!

lol np!

and fuman, its a bunch of crap

Sure you can say that you CAN get more oil but the benefits far outweigh the down sides (which there really are none)

Sweat= salt water

This means that your face will be covred with salt water for how ever long you work out.

This can only help your skin. Your own body makes it, and its not intrusive at all. You also open up your pours so if u rinse ur face with water you can get alot shit off of your face.

I notice that if i dont go to tehg ym than i usually get a pimple. No joke!

And Antony, if u ever need another kick in the pants you know where to find me lol

lol np!

and fuman, its a bunch of crap

Sure you can say that you CAN get more oil but the benefits far outweigh the down sides (which there really are none)

Sweat= salt water

This means that your face will be covred with salt water for how ever long you work out.

This can only help your skin. Your own body makes it, and its not intrusive at all. You also open up your pours so if u rinse ur face with water you can get alot shit off of your face.

I notice that if i dont go to tehg ym than i usually get a pimple. No joke!

And Antony, if u ever need another kick in the pants you know where to find me lol

hey guitar... glad to see that you've been getting results... i know you've posted in several of my minocycline or retin-a threads... are you still on those? how's it going with all of that? best of luck bud.

cheers! biggrin.gif

I know how ya feel BF. It's a great feeling to have people you've known for so long just drop their jaw and stare when you go to the beach or pool. Makes you forget all about you're acne too.

hey guitar... glad to see that you've been getting results... i know you've posted in several of my minocycline or retin-a threads... are you still on those? how's it going with all of that? best of luck bud.

cheers! biggrin.gif

A good number of guys who weightlift (at my gym anyhow) take extra supplements from just protein to more heavy duty shit. That's why it can cause acne. I've noticed that the guys who take steroids have pretty bad acne, much worse than mine. Protein causes me to breakout if i take the whey, so I just eat eggs and lots of peanut butter. Haha, i'm a girl tho so i'd rather not have large biceps.

Working out does gets toxins out of your skin and it helps my complexion.