Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know this may sound crazy but I think my boyfriend is in one way responsbile for my acne. 1st- I never had a single pimple until I turned 20 (now 29 and have had bad skin since) which also happens to be the same time I met my boyfriend. He had lots of breakouts which makes me think that if acne is caused by a certain bacteria then maybe it can be spread when people share pillow cases.... ? Also, at that time I spent the night at his house alot and didn't wash my face at night which could have started the cycle.......or it could be that I have been stressed out since the day I met him evil.gif Anyways.. just wondering if anyone can think of a certain time period when their acne started and the events that surrounded it.

I know this may sound crazy but I think my boyfriend is in one way responsbile for my acne.  1st- I never had a single pimple until I turned 20 (now 29 and have had bad skin since) which also happens to be the same time I met my boyfriend.  He had lots of breakouts which makes me think that if acne is caused by a certain bacteria then maybe it can be spread when people share pillow cases.... ?  Also, at that time I spent the night at his house alot and didn't wash my face at night which could have started the cycle.......or it could be that I have been stressed out since the day I met him evil.gif  Anyways.. just wondering if anyone can think of a certain time period when their acne started and the events that surrounded it.

I know this may sound crazy but I think my boyfriend is in one way responsbile for my acne.  1st- I never had a single pimple until I turned 20 (now 29 and have had bad skin since) which also happens to be the same time I met my boyfriend.  He had lots of breakouts which makes me think that if acne is caused by a certain bacteria then maybe it can be spread when people share pillow cases.... ?  Also, at that time I spent the night at his house alot and didn't wash my face at night which could have started the cycle.......or it could be that I have been stressed out since the day I met him evil.gif  Anyways.. just wondering if anyone can think of a certain time period when their acne started and the events that surrounded it.

Back when I was about 14 I remember sniffing some sticks of celery several times over the course of a weekend. Round 'bout that time I started breaking out. Coincidence? I dont think so! Nah only joking, although it would be good to see a derms face if you told them bout that. I started breaking out as my skin started getting oily at 14

yeh, for me it was puberty for sure... around 13, but like i used a clear persons pillow one night... i looked clearer the next day... no joke eusa_shifty.gif

Guest WhyGOD111
yeh, for me it was puberty for sure... around 13, but like i used a clear persons pillow one night... i looked clearer the next day... no joke  eusa_shifty.gif

Im 17 as of 2 days ago.

My acne started in January so i guess im a newbie compared to you guys. Im on mino and retin-a and will probably have to go on tane.