Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pixie123

can please someone help me? azelex and tazorac

6 weeks ago i was prescribed azelex and tazorac, tazorac to use at night , azelex in the morning, and a glycolic acid/benzol perozide wash 2 times a day. my acne has only gotten worse and i dont know what to so. i have pustules, white/black heads all over my face and i am so frustrated. Will theses products ever work? has anyone ever used this stuff? can u tell me if my face might ever clear up?

6 weeks ago i was prescribed azelex and tazorac, tazorac to use at night , azelex in the morning, and a glycolic acid/benzol perozide wash 2 times a day. my acne has only gotten worse and i dont know what to so. i have pustules, white/black heads all over my face and i am so frustrated. Will theses products ever work? has anyone ever used this stuff? can u tell me if my face might ever clear up?

Hey hun. No problem...

BTW, I just read your post and you said 6 weeks!?

I would switch to something else.

Azelex works well though... that's my opinion though.

I would think the GA is breaking you out... some people's skin do not react well to it (I only use a 8% GA cream and not that often either... it helps to even out the skintone).

Personally, Differin's working better for me now. I can see improvement.

Anyways, good luck!! biggrin.gif