Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Babylon17

Bye Bye Blemish - Drying Lotion

I've seen it at Walmart!!

I dont suppose it works but if it works please keep us updated!!

Thanks

Guest TylerD

Actually this stuff works fuckin miracles when i get a big pimple i put it on and it takes it to half size by morning 3 days with it your pimple is completely gone its at shoppers or wal mart i got mine from london drugs. Its a great product if you cant find it you can always order it from the internet make sure you get the one with sulfur and not S.A i think the one with 10% sulfur works alot better. Its better at drying the pimple out then the one with S.A!! Good luck tell us how it goes.

Thanks for your help smile.gif...

But I wasn't able to find it at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart.

What section of the store did you see it in? I only checked the acne sections. I even asked some of the clerks...who said they never even heard of it.

Was this a Walmart located in Toronto? Because it seems that London Drugs can't be found in Ontario.

Boy, this is way depressing. You see my problem isn't with regular acne, but with small tiny bumps under my skin. I really need this stuff...

Does anyone know of any other drying lotions? Or some way I can get rid of my small acne bumps that are flesh coloured?

Life isn't worth living sad.gif...

Guest TylerD

Well it is rather difficult to find why dont you just order it from www.drugstore.com then?? They have it and drugstore.com is usually pretty good i ordered my eucerin products from there and it came in less the 3 weeks.

In Walmart, it is found in the cosmetics area - not the acne section in the pharmacy department. In the cosmetics area it's displayed along with other acne care products by Neutrogena, etc.

I use Dry-Lo by Serious Skin Care (found at www.theshoppingchannel.com in Canada and www.hsn.com in the U.S.). It contains sulfur, alcohol and salicylic acid (among other ingredients). I thought Bye Bye Blemish was similar in formulation to the Dry-Lo so I didn't purchase it.

Hint: At night I apply BP gel first. I let it dry/absorb for half an hour or more. Then I apply the Dry-Lo on top and it works very well at significantly reducing and sometimes eliminating blemishes.

i bought the bye bye blemish yday, i tried it and i found that it did reduce their size, but not by too much, i can't really say anything tho because i just used it one night...ill keep updating tho

Guest TylerD

Ya i used it there for a while but stopped because at first I thought it helped a little bit but then i just thought it wasnt doing anything.

But I wasn't able to find it at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart.

Does anyone know of any other drying lotions? Or some way I can get rid of my small acne bumps that are flesh coloured?

Life isn't worth living sad.gif...