Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndmgal

I have a uti and kidney infection

Ugh, I was at work on sat. and i started feeling so ill. I went to the hospital right away, cause i knew I had a uti (i get them a lot). This one spread so quickly so they made me spend the night there. i had to be hooked up to an iv and i was throwing up the whole night. I still feel so ill and they said it spread to my kidney. I haven't eaten a solid meal since then and i just feel so weak. God if it's not one thing it's another. I'm sorry i just needed to get this out. People keep driving to my house to see me, but I feel to ill to even get in the shower. Women get everything bad, seriously.

Ugh, I was at work on sat. and i started feeling so ill. I went to the hospital right away, cause i knew I had a uti (i get them a lot). This one spread so quickly so they made me spend the night there. i had to be hooked up to an iv and i was throwing up the whole night. I still feel so ill and they said it spread to my kidney. I haven't eaten a solid meal since then and i just feel so weak. God if it's not one thing it's another. I'm sorry i just needed to get this out. People keep driving to my house to see me, but I feel to ill to even get in the shower. Women get everything bad, seriously.

I have chronic UTIs and Interstitial Cystitis. I used to get about 10-12 UTIs a year. I take a shit load of medicine to prevent flareups. I know how you feel! Take care of yourself, and get better!

I'm so sorry to hear that and my heart goes out to you!

FYI drinking aloe vera juice with cranberry extract, a popular item sold at all vitamin stores, is supposed to be INCREDIBLY powerful for healing even the most vicious urinary tract infections. It safely but powerfully flushes out the urinary tract in a unique way that makes it near impossible for bacteria to hang on to the bladder and urethral lining. My aunt had a bad urinary tract infection and in the two weeks between diagnosis and going to her doctor for treatment she "self-medicated" with copious and consistent amounts of this; when she went to her doctor just two weeks later he was dumbfounded and pronounced her cured.

Hope you're gonna be alright! Hang in there! smile.gif

Guest Amy Lee

I hope you well, I'm not knowledgable with UTI etc. Wish you get better as soon as possible.

Guest Marino

I knew a girl who used to get them everynow and then. It can be really painfull and throw your life off track for a little while. Hope you feel better soon!

Take it easy