Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Madworld

Any recommendations on Cleansers + Moisturisers?

I'm looking for a gentle cleanser for oily skin and a moisturiser with SPF values, both must be non-comedogenic. I'm having a hard time finding the one mentioned in the regiment.

I'm using nivea for men cleanser and moisturizer at the moment.

I'm looking for a gentle cleanser for oily skin and a moisturiser with SPF values, both must be non-comedogenic. I'm having a hard time finding the one mentioned in the regiment.

I'm using nivea for men cleanser and moisturizer at the moment.

i think it's the oil control one, but im not too sure.

the moisturiser seem to break me out though. It's SPF-15

Garnier makes a sensitive skin anti-bac skin cleanser in their Pure line (blue/light blue package) which might work for you.

I've been successfully using a bar of soap from boots. It's called Dead Sea Mud Mask Soap, and is over in the shower section where you will find a small selection of dead sea prods. They also have a liquid face soap too. These I recommend bc they don't have any potentially irritating ingredients and are very natural. The bar was like £3 and the liquid is a massive bottle for about £7.

as far as moist w/spf . . . dunno. Maybe Olay. They make non-comedogenic spf15's in the states, but their prod names don't directly correspond. Also Evian is a pos choice. Simple also does SPF prods in both men and generic/women's range

Trevor Sorbie Mg Moisturise UV filter - feed your skin

SK Skin Kindly for Men Protecting Daily Moisturiser

Simple Daily Protective Moisture Cream

Skin Kindly Daily Defense

I've heard people talking about Eucerin Daily Renewal moisturiser but I can't find it in the UK. Eucerin has a UK website but doesnt do this moisturiser. Anyone know if it comes under a different name in the UK?