Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

theres this serious nastyyyyy breakout on my cheekbone...a whole cluster..one heals another pops up...a vicious cycle. i dont know wat im doing wrong.

ive been breaking out for like a month and a half for no apparent reason. and all clustered around the cheekbones i look like ive been socked in the face...

it seems my birth control pills stopped working which was working for me for the past year........

now wtf can i do.....i dont wanna go on accutane

god i hate this shit. im jsut sooo agitated and depressed

nothing helps..everything gives me fucking whiteheads and clogged pores... im at my ends wit

can it be i got an abscess inflamtion on my cheek/?

its just nasty

that lil patch all scabby and bruised looking

did you try tazorac cream .1 percent that's what im on right now

it's kinda working half decent if you have a derm i'd ask about it

damn you horn dog stop having sex for a little bit an lay off the birth control pills don't take any cream directly related to acne take like neuotrogena deep cleanser cream or something like that

i used to break out bad on my jaw line, i find that if you pop them they'll MULTIPLY so just leave them alone. don't spread that nasty satanic infection. good luck.

theres this serious nastyyyyy breakout on my cheekbone...a whole cluster..one heals another pops up...a vicious cycle. i dont know wat im doing wrong.

ive been breaking out for like a month and a half for no apparent reason. and all clustered around the cheekbones i look like ive been socked in the face...

it seems my birth control pills stopped working which was working for me for the past year........

now wtf can i do.....i dont wanna go on accutane

god i hate this shit.  im jsut sooo agitated and depressed

nothing helps..everything gives me fucking whiteheads and clogged pores... im at my ends wit

can it be i got an abscess inflamtion on my cheek/?

its just nasty

that lil patch all scabby and bruised looking

me too guys. Same freakin problem. Why do i have to break out bad in the summer? WHY???

damn you horn dog stop having sex for a little bit an lay off the birth control pills don't take any cream directly related to acne take like neuotrogena deep cleanser cream or something like that

LOL at your signature haha why it makes me laugh? dunno it' so damn stupid i guess