Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been using Serious Skin Care 6-week facial peel's for a long time now and not only do they get rid of spots quickly, but they heal active pimples really fast. The package says to leave on for 3 minutes once a week but I leave it on overnight every other night a few times a week and it gets rid of marks. Instead of wiping my face with the wipe I squeeze the liquid out all over my face and go to bed. In the morning I use the microdermabrasion cloth for a few minutes. You can get the wipes on HSN.com but I get them on Ebay really cheap.

Im very interested in getting your regime.. What should I use and where csn I buy it.. I have big red marks on my cheeks and was planning to get a tca peel please let me know..i have pictures of my cheeks on my profile

Im very interested in getting your regime.. What should I use and where csn I buy it.. I have big red marks on my cheeks and was planning to get a tca peel please let me know..i have pictures of my cheeks on my profile

I'm also thinking on buying a peel. There were some recents pots about 40% lactic acid. I think I'll try that.