Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

natural ways to whiten your smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey since most of us are having good progress with our acne the natural way i was wondering..can we move on to another subject about natural ways or natural home rememdies to whiten [email protected] couse its all about our smile our smile makes our who we are and attracts the opposite sex...i just realized my teeth are yellow as [email protected]!!!!!!!! i wanna know how i can get my teeth ballin.the natural way..is eating fresh fruits and veggies and drinking water gonna help...i drink tea someone said that helps ...also but been doing thise for months and havent seen good results ...does baking soda work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!i wanna smile!!!!!!!!!

1. Brush your teeth using Tom's of Maine toothpaste (make sure to get the fluoride-free ones).

2. Brush once in the morning and once at night for 3 minutes each.

3. Don't smoke, don't drink tea, don't drink coffee, don't drink soda. Only drink water.

4. Don't eat foods that are high in sugar (this includes lots of fruits like bananas and raisins).

5. Floss every night.

I noticed a couple of week ago that my sister had UNBELIEVABLY white teeth. I mean, she's practically a chainsmoker and she drinks coffee and wine all the time, so you'd think she'd have TERRIBLY stained teeth. NO, perfectly, dazzling white teeth. I could've sworn she must've done some kind of bleaching or laser whitening procedure or something, so I asked her. She said that she just uses "Rembrandt Whitening For Smokers" TWICE daily, in the morning upon rising and then at night before bed, flossing twice daily as well, and that's IT. I figured if she could get a dazzling smile like that just using a certain toothpaste, imagine what it would do for a non-smoking, only occasionally pint-drinking healthy guy like me? Well, only 1 month later with twice daily use, and my smile is DAZZLING!

This is what I use and it is AMAZING, just twice a day: http://www.dentist.net/rembrandt-stain-removal.asp. Even though it's for coffee-drinkers and smokers this only means that if you DON'T drink coffee or smoke, your teeth or going to be that much whiter even quicker!

I noticed a couple of week ago that my sister had UNBELIEVABLY white teeth. I mean, she's practically a chainsmoker and she drinks coffee and wine all the time, so you'd think she'd have TERRIBLY stained teeth. NO, perfectly, dazzling white teeth. I could've sworn she must've done some kind of bleaching or laser whitening procedure or something, so I asked her. She said that she just uses "Rembrandt Whitening For Smokers" TWICE daily, in the morning upon rising and then at night before bed, flossing twice daily as well, and that's IT. I figured if she could get a dazzling smile like that just using a certain toothpaste, imagine what it would do for a non-smoking, only occasionally pint-drinking healthy guy like me? Well, only 1 month later with twice daily use, and my smile is DAZZLING!

This is what I use and it is AMAZING, just twice a day: http://www.dentist.net/rembrandt-stain-removal.asp. Even though it's for coffee-drinkers and smokers this only means that if you DON'T drink coffee or smoke, your teeth or going to be that much whiter even quicker!

yeah.. you know i also heard from a friend awhile back that the rembrandt stuff for smokers is fantastic stuff for whitening teeth.

i've just added it to this week's shopping list. biggrin.gif

seriously work on the unibrow though guys tongue.gif

and dont let acne take over and dominate your other features, accentuate what looks good and downplay what doesnt smile.gif

yeah i like to add the cocky funny attitude with the sly smile...it helps alot also .dress nice have class wear a good watch nice shoes cloths..and sit walk talk with your head up like its holding your body up..this helps alotjust imagine that your head is pulling you up like your head is floating you up...for some reason this helped with my confidence and my stuttering problems...good luck

They have so much stuff out there for white teeth, like every single toothpaste has whitening stuff in it. It kills my gums tho...

I would be wary of the tooth-whitening toothpastes. They may work in the short-term, but over time those chemicals may have side effects on your tooth density or gum health.

i am a smoker and have white teeth i just use a normal bi carb soda whitening tooth paste because it doesn't change all those harsh chemicals. Also chew the gum people!! I hate having smokers breath and if you keep drinking water and chewing gum after you smoke it gets rid of the stuff that stains faster biggrin.gif

Just have to say people that I bought the Rembrandt toothpaste yesterday and I swear my teeth looked whiter after I used it. No, I do not work for them. The only thing is the toothpaste tasted horrible. So what I did after I brushed with the Rem, is I followed up with just you normal run of the mill toothpaste.

Good Luck

Ro

this guy is asking about natural ways, not the latest fad "rembrandt" these fools sure did their research and marketing well, considering this BS is taking over the whole western world. do you have any idea how toxic this stuff is. to that guy. with the your face on the avatar. that puts one leg up, facing north while rubbing emu oil counterclockwise at 9pm daily. i cant believe your doing all that other stuff then using this garbage, i wuld rather have yellow teeth than take a risk with that.

ive made enough mistakes, healthwise to last me 100 lifetimes. so i have now wisened up a little.

colgate or whoever makes that bs is very happy right now considering that this product is known and discussed worldwide, in less than a month.

do you think that the creators will use this ? hell no they wont.

they will be dining on the finest food, in their 50 million dollars estates laughing it up, on a job well done.

I always get told "Damn you got white teeth"..........I dont smoke, drink soda, eat candy(very rarley on that one),...None of that bad stuff....I floss everytime im done eating....I brush, floss, and rinse mornin and night.....Its sounds like a hasle now that im writing it down but......it dont even phase me. If i dont do this stuff i feel dirty..

Well i was reading about that Rembrant or whatever for smokers........So those chemicals wouldnt be good huh?...............

I use whatever toothpaste we have...

BoNessa

If you want a natural cheap way to whiten your teeth, I suggest you make a paste using baking soda and lemon juice. Before I got my teeth professionally done I would occassionally do this method and people definitely noticed.

I thought this was common knowledge...i'm surprised no one brought it up.

Just don't over do it, cuz you can irritate your gums.

i use this salt toothpaste, and my teeth are still a bit yellow, even though i brush atleast 3-4-5 times a day.

and when i drink lemon-water , my teeth sometimes get really sensitive, like its hitting the nerve, cos the acidity of the lemon juice,

Overbrushing is just as bad as not brushing. Most natural and non-natural toothpastes have harsh ingredients that wear away at the enamal. Anything other than a soft toothbrush isn't recommended unless you have really dense teeth.

If you want the natural route, try green tea. Although if you are spending tons of money on different peels(A lot here are), just forgo the cost of 5 or so and get the laser whitening. It will put your teeth back to it's colour it had when you were young and then you can keep it white by avoiding bad habits that stain teeth.

I agree with password, although it's toothpaste, not the meat packaging industry about how evil they are. i do wonder how safe a toothpaste is that can whiten you teeh so dramatically. i spent about 30 minutes trying to find out o this toothpaste is safe or not. and i saw nothing bad about it, i tried to find actual facts on if it eats away enamel or something. but from what i could tell it seemed safe, and i read a reviews, that it actually does work. so...i dont konw.