Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mannymendoza

Leaving to Cape Town, South africa 2 weeks scareed

Me and all my buddies work all year and save our money so we can go for a big vacation in the summer eventhough I am only 19 this is going to be our third trip... and we decided on cape town, south africa. I hope my acne clears I only have like 3 pimples right now we are leaving in two weeks arggg all I can hope and pray for is that its gonna be reallllly sunny and hot so I can take off my shirt and have fun with that haha thats so people won't be concentrated on my face What should i do!!!! ahhhhhhhhh 2 weeks and 3 pimples this is gonna be a war

Me and all my buddies work all year and save our money so we can go for a big vacation in the summer eventhough I am only 19 this is going to be our third trip... and we decided on cape town, south africa. I hope my acne clears I only have like 3 pimples right now we are leaving in two weeks arggg all I can hope and pray for is that its gonna be reallllly sunny and hot so I can take off my shirt and have fun with that haha thats so people won't be concentrated on my face What should i do!!!!  ahhhhhhhhh 2 weeks and 3 pimples this is gonna be a war

Hey,I live in South Africa,nowhere near Cape town though.The Cape is pretty cold now as were entering into winter.....,anyways enjoy yourself!

Hey!! I got a question is there anything to do in johannesburg because our plane stops there and there is a fucking 12 hour layover and im not gonna stay in the airport that long

Hey!! I got a question is there anything to do in johannesburg because our plane stops there and there is a fucking 12 hour layover and im not gonna stay in the airport that long