Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have really had enough of acne and my scars and my redmarks. They are just getting too much for me to bear now. I think i will invest in some thick makep to cover myself with! I think i just need to vent here, but i keep thinking- why me?? why did i have to be cursed with this?? *sigh* oh well.... i guess lif generally is going okay right now... exept i am killing myself waiting for my exam results. I hate acne!!!!! Im just having a good rant here.. feel free to comment on how i can take my mind off my face.. evil.gif

Guest Avian

Find some way to cope. Everyone copes differently. Maybe you can take your mind off it by finding a hobby, or a new interest.

Also what are you treating it with?

Get in a car accident that allows doctors to amputate one of your arms, then you'll forget about the acne pretty quickly.

why do i even bother posting here? i'm just an asshole smile.gif

Do the cleansing regimen in my program linked below. If your acne bothers you enough surely you can spare 25 minutes every morning and 40 minutes every night (doing what you want while a mask dries) for CLEAR skin? Throw in the DermaCleanse capsules and take only as directed in the Supplementation section and you WILL clear. Throw in the MSM, vitamin C and vitamin E as directed in Supplementation ON TOP of the cleansing regimen, and your red marks WILL fade, within 1 month, 2 MAXIMUM. Free your mind from acne to focus on your exams. And be happy.

Do the cleansing regimen in my program linked below. If your acne bothers you enough surely you can spare 25 minutes every morning and 40 minutes every night (doing what you want while a mask dries) for CLEAR skin? Throw in the DermaCleanse capsules and take only as directed in the Supplementation section and you WILL clear. Throw in the MSM, vitamin C and vitamin E as directed in Supplementation ON TOP of the cleansing regimen, and your red marks WILL fade, within 1 month, 2 MAXIMUM. Free your mind from acne to focus on your exams. And be happy.

Thanks everyone. My acne has actually cleared itself up mostly, but my redmarks are severe and so are my scars sad.gif . Im not doing anything just now- im giving my face a rest, but i was thinking of going back on the regimen for my redmarks. Everythime i finish the regimen, my redmarks look better and more faded- but i cant face the severe peeling skin again. I have been using bio-oil, but with slow results. I found a glycolic peel site, but it had been closed down. evil.gif oh well... my freinds have been making me feel better lateley- not to mention you guys!

Guest Avian

BP has a reputation for prolonging red marks. However, Retin A could help. See if you can get that prescribed from your derm, if you have one.

You know leopardskinny, I was going to feel for you. Then I read your signature, and realized you're an idiot. Go visit a third world country and obtain some morals.

You know leopardskinny, I was going to feel for you. Then I read your signature, and realized you're an idiot. Go visit a third world country and obtain some morals.

What is retin A?? Yes i hate cyst acne too- and its good to know someone else feels the way i do! Thanks ACNEISSOANNOYING i know- i think its really hard seeing all these perfect girls- its like torture in a new form!