Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just bought it yesterday and have been using it for 2 days, so I dont know yet. All I can say is it makes your skin feel nice, lol smile.gif

I would have to agree the Ms.

I think if you use a small amount and maybe just dab a dot on the tip of zit, than you'll be fine but you should never smear the stuff all over.

I rubbed it all over my problem areas and it only got worse. I started getting little cyst under my skin and whiteheads and it was terrible.

Only use a small amount if you're gonna use it.

he does shave with it and it is awesome awesome for that.  NOT one bit of irritation, but he cleans it off afterwards.  NO redness or bumps now after shaving and that in and of itself is a miracle  eusa_pray.gif  wink.gif

I've been using Fruits of the Earth Aloe Vera twice a day for about 2 weeks and my skin (prone to mild/ moderate acne) has never looked better

I've been using Fruits of the Earth Aloe Vera twice a day for about 2 weeks and my skin (prone to mild/ moderate acne) has never looked better

not heaps, just enough to lightly cover my face...probably a pea sized glob for my forehead, each cheek and nose and chin

I've been using Aloe Vera for about a month now.

At first i was applying it all over my face but I decided that I didn't really like the feel, it's a bit hard to explain but it made my acne affected areas feel "moist" rather than "moisturised". So for the past three weeks I've just been using it as a spot treatment.

I agree with Minnymouse about it preventing zits from coming to a head, although I mostly see this as a good thing for me as I find it easier to conceal pimples with makeup when they don't have a big pus filled head on them. I also find that when a bump doesn't come to a head it tends not to leave redmarks. But yes it does mean that the bump will take longer to heal than if it did come to a head.... sometimes 2 weeks sad.gif . I tend to subdue the bump with aloe for a while until I have a day when I don't have to go out and then I'll apply Queene Helene Mint Julep mask the night before, wake up the next morning with all the gunk brought to the surface and have the whole day for it to dry up and go away with noone being the wiser.

It isn't a miracle product but for me it has it's uses and a place in my current regime. Also it doesn't do anything for my existing redmarks, but then again the way I apply it is different to most people so perhaps that is why.

Been using Aloe Vera for about a week, once a day before bed and it's worked like a minor f*cking miracle- all the smaller red marks have disappeared and the larger ones have been reduced significantly. Haven't had a break out or any zits at all since I started. I use a 99.9% Aloe lotion and apply it liberally over the affected areas (and make sure you wash it off afterwards). My marks were pretty bad but for the first time since I was about 13 (and thanks to a roaccutane course I took earlier in the year) my skin is nearly... NEARLY... perfect. I implore you all to try it.

Ive used it for almost 2 monthes now.

I had extremely severe acne. I had about 30 deep pimples on each side of my face. Im on mino and retin-a micro 0.1% amd i dont get any more pimples. As for red marks... I was suing proactive while i had my 60 pimples and that just made them bigger, redder, and made them last longer.

After the4se 2 monhjts the red makrs that were left behind has reduced by at least 70%

Im not using it much anymore and im going ot take the natural route. Sure they are noticable but i dont care... as long as they look normal.

I've been using an aloe vera moisturizer by Tea tree. Although it did not completely fade away my red marks, it certainly helped down-tone them. But it feels nasty if you have a lot of it on your face and you're out in the sun sweating some excess cream off..

gave me clogged pores

[/quote

I went to this skincare exhibiton thing and the lady there said that drinking aloe vera is the only way to go. I haven't tried it myself though and i've heard it tastes horrible! eusa_sick.gif

It gave me tiny little zits/bumps, I don't advise anyone to use a lot of it, just a smooth cover. However it DOES help to fade red marks significantly, especially if you were (or still are) on benzoyl peroxide. However I do suggest all of you on BP to get off it immediately as it retains the red marks on your face and I have a bunch covering my entire face. It's sad. So, the solution? Find your family doctor and get a prescription. I'm currently on Stievamycin, and now the zits from the aloe vera have subsided. Darn red marks.

I think you're all weirdo's. tongue.gif

I used FOTE Aloe Vera and it's made my red marks fade, it's made my skin soft and smooth, and it never gave me any more pimples. It actually kept them away seemingly. I mean it must have, it was all I was using, and when I use nothing at all on my face, it breaks out badly.

I'm on Tazorac now, been on it for 2 days, still use Aloe Vera...Face looks better already, but I'm hoping for Accutane when I go in on September 16th for derm. My doctor said the derm will give me Accutane considering I'm 18 and still get pustules, he said that's not considered "normal". Even if Tazorac works, I'll still get Accutane because I hate topicals. Waste of 10 minutes putting them on. :\