Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bingiscool

Hey, I need major help from you guys!!

Just a few days ago I noticed redness on the right side of my nose and on my tip. If I just touch it, I would feel some slight pain. If you're wondering they stick out alot and are very obvious. They are red and shiny and it's REALLY annoying and frustrating.

For about a month, I just washed my face in the morning and before I go to bed. I just use a bar of soap and use that for my face. I didn't bother buying more olf those OTC products so I just stuck with soap since it's cheaper and lasts a bit longer.

Anyways, I think this would be a really good time to find something that is just plain better than soap. I want some recommendations for some good and effective OTC products that can get rid of my currenty pimples. It would be good if it prevented future breakouts, but for now, I'm looking for something that can actually GET RID OF my ugly zits.

So, if you know of any good OTC products, please list them.

Thanks for your time.

I *love* Serious Skin's Glycolic Cleanser that you can get from the 'home shopping network' in the US and 'the shopping channel' in Canada.

Just a suggestion.

you should try provon or aloe guard, you can read about it under the i found something that worked colem. The aloe guard is working awsome for me. But if you want something that you can buy from a drugstore, then I recamend alha hydrox foaming wash or the clerasil 3-in-1 wash, or the neutrogena acne kit. the hydrox wash is the best out of those in my opinion.

you should try provon or aloe guard, you can read about it under the i found something that worked colem. The aloe guard is working awsome for me. But if you want something that you can buy from a drugstore, then I recamend alha hydrox foaming wash or the clerasil 3-in-1 wash, or the neutrogena acne kit. the hydrox wash is the best out of those in my opinion.

Just a few days ago I noticed redness on the right side of my nose and on my tip. If I just touch it, I would feel some slight pain. If you're wondering they stick out alot and are very obvious. They are red and shiny and it's REALLY annoying and frustrating.

For about a month, I just washed my face in the morning and before I go to bed. I just use a bar of soap and use that for my face. I didn't bother buying more olf those OTC products so I just stuck with soap since it's cheaper and lasts a bit longer.

Anyways, I think this would be a really good time to find something that is just plain better than soap. I want some recommendations for some good and effective OTC products that can get rid of my currenty pimples. It would be good if it prevented future breakouts, but for now, I'm looking for something that can actually GET RID OF my ugly zits.

So, if you know of any good OTC products, please list them.

Thanks for your time.  I would suggest just getting a mild cleanser and then a BP gel, because gels work better for oily skin. mine is extremely oily too and I've tried creams but they made it worse. So get a gel, I like equate Acne gel, its compared to the oxy 10 stuff but a lot cheaper and there are alot less ingredients. Anyway it works really well for me.

Alright guys, today I bought myself a bottle of "Spectro Jel" and I don't know if I should use it to wash my face 2 times a day or 3.

My acne on my right side of my nose is REALLY bad and I'm not exaggerating. It is very red in color and I can see/feel 2 big lumps on the side (pimples). Is there any quick way to reduce the redness and the huge pimples in a week's time?

Thanks

Okay, so I took a closer look and I noticed I have 5 small white dots on my redness on my nose. I also noticed this big zit that is sort of white but isn't really. All of these dots are on the part that is really red, which is about the size of a US quarter. I also noticed there aren't any pores and this thing looks like one huge-ass zit. It's so disgusting.

I don't know if these are bad signs or if it's a good thing.

My nose looks really bad right now BTW.

About the tea tree oil, do I drink it or do I apply it on the infected areas? And does it really work that good? Are there any side effects or cons to using tea oil? I don't want to aggravate my skin further by making it more itchy or redder.

Thanks again guys!