Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guiness467

Best Way Ive Found To Conquer The Demon.

For the last three years ive suffered from what i would say moderate red marks.I overeacted when i was around 15 at the extent of the acne i had and used all kinds of stupid chemicals (BP) included and i realised in the long term that it was stupid as much of the healthy skin was damaged through this. I tried Vinegar,SA and many other silly methods etc and tbh it just all made it alot worse.

So

2 months back I took a grave decision and took 3 key steps.

1)I stopped the chemicals and cleansers etc and just washed with as hot as tolerable water.Was hard at first,i was sure the active acne would return and mess with my skin more.But i still went for it and washed only with water twice a day.

2)food and drink.I chucked the junk (not altogether i allowed myself three "bad" items a day).Fruitintake was increased to one apple,one orange,one banana and a few handfuls or raisens a day.And 8-10 pints of water were drank a day.

3)this is perhaps the most important step.I stopped worrying.Before i would examine my face atleast 20 times a day in the hope that it got just that bit better,and as such id just feel worse about it.But over time i stopped.And i made it get to the point where i would only look in the mirror in the morning and night.This helped so much.im willing to say up to 90% of the acne/marks ordeal is psychological.The majority of people dont care what our face is like and its the pain we put ourselves through (exagerrating it terribly most of the time).so.Just stop caring.Wash then go out the door and worry about other things.May sound stupid,may seem hard but within just a few days your find yourself thinking about it less and less just as you do with anything else.In addition i made sure i got a good 8 hours sleep a night.

In just two months the texture/colour/tone of the damaged skin improved so much to the point where...well its 90% clear with new skin making its way through.Just let nature take its course because it may be the case in the future when you realise how bad you've wrecked your skin with chemical and your wish you just took time out to let it heal itself.

For the last three years ive suffered from what i would say moderate red marks.I overeacted when i was around 15 at the extent of the acne i had and used all kinds of stupid chemicals (BP) included and i realised in the long term that it was stupid as much of the healthy skin was damaged through this. I tried Vinegar,SA and many other silly methods etc and tbh it just all made it alot worse.

So

2 months back I took a grave decision and took 3 key steps.

1)I stopped the chemicals and cleansers etc and just washed with as hot as tolerable water.Was hard at first,i was sure the active acne would return and mess with my skin more.But i still went for it and washed only with water twice a day.

2)food and drink.I chucked the junk (not altogether i allowed myself three "bad" items a day).Fruitintake was increased to one apple,one orange,one banana and a few handfuls or raisens a day.And 8-10 pints of water were drank a day.

3)this is perhaps the most important step.I stopped worrying.Before i would examine my face atleast 20 times a day in the hope that it got just that bit better,and as such id just feel worse about it.But over time i stopped.And i made it get to the point where i would only look in the mirror in the morning and night.This helped so much.im willing to say up to 90% of the acne/marks ordeal is psychological.The majority of people dont care what our face is like and its the pain we put ourselves through (exagerrating it terribly most of the time).so.Just stop caring.Wash then go out the door and worry about other things.May sound stupid,may seem hard but within just a few days your find yourself thinking about it less and less just as you do with anything else.In addition i made sure i got a good 8 hours sleep a night.

In just two months the texture/colour/tone of the damaged skin improved so much to the point where...well its 90% clear with new skin making its way through.Just let nature take its course because it may be the case in the future when you realise how bad you've wrecked your skin with chemical and your wish you just took time out to let it heal itself.