Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
digimonworks

MY ROACCUTANE JOURNAL

Hey all, i've been a member on acne.org for about 3 months now, I went to the dermo today, and i was worried he wouldnt even prescribe me accutane coz I really wanna go on it, and wen he looked at me with the light, he said "well this is definately a job for roaccutane" and yeh i was quite suprized. He said I have sevear acne, and i would agree to that. I got accutane today and had my first tablet tonite at dinner time.

I'm on 60mg a day, 3x 20mg tablets for a 5month course, breakfast lunch n dinner. I have to go to the doctors tomorrow morning at 8am to have a blood test! I hate blood tests, they'll have to strap me down.

DAY01:

dinner: 20mg

Side effects: Sevear dryness to the skin and chapped lips, dry anus and eyes, nuh not really, no side effects yet, i've only had one, I just wonna take all 60 of them tonite n be cured 2moro lol but that will kill me.

I will update my journal daily and share my Roaccutane progress with you. Thankyou

[attachmentid=1303] [attachmentid=1304]

post-23782-1116845769_thumb.jpg

post-23782-1116845816_thumb.jpg

post-23782-1116845769_thumb.jpg

post-23782-1116845816_thumb.jpg

I started out on 40mg day for 2 months and now im on 60mg day. I have 2 months left and it has cleared all the cysts on my back it has just left alot of red marks where they have been. My face was not as bad I only had a few spots and they have cleared to. Just red marks left there as well. I hate getting blood test done as well I get them every month. But you get used to them you will be clear in no time.

Hey all, i've been a member on acne.org for about 3 months now, I went to the dermo today, and i was worried he wouldnt even prescribe me accutane coz I really wanna go on it, and wen he looked at me with the light, he said "well this is definately a job for roaccutane" and yeh i was quite suprized. He said I have sevear acne, and i would agree to that. I got accutane today and had my first tablet tonite at dinner time.

I'm on 60mg a day, 3x 20mg tablets for a 5month course, breakfast lunch n dinner. I have to go to the doctors tomorrow morning at 8am to have a blood test! I hate blood tests, they'll have to strap me down.

DAY01:

dinner: 20mg

Side effects: Sevear dryness to the skin and chapped lips, dry anus and eyes, nuh not really, no side effects yet, i've only had one, I just wonna take all 60 of them tonite n be cured 2moro lol but that will kill me.

I will update my journal daily and share my Roaccutane progress with you. Thankyou

[attachmentid=1303] [attachmentid=1304]

omg- and my doc wouldn't give me accutane- yours isn't as bad as mine was. luckily differin and a bcp work for me! still makes me mad....

DAY 7 with 60mg accutane

-------------

My skin still isn't dry, it still re oils within 30 minutes, mostly my nose

Lips....mmm i'd say are 20% dryer than normal. I always use lip balm but i'm not gonna start using facial moisturizer till my skin is actually really dry.

acne is at the moment worse than day 1 cry.gif