Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mkhooi

Forget TCA !!! Just found a new way to battle scar

I have read the entire thread on TCA procedures (gosh >80 pages) and even though I think the method will yield good results , the method is dangerous and have a long downtime.

Well, I just found a new way to treat my scars.Earlier I have tried needling on my scars but however I notice little to no improvement. So this time I tried to incorporate needling with essential oil , citrus hsytrix oil to be specific. Y? Because I have applied this oil on my fine lines and it disappeared after 4-5 days. Even after I stop applying, almost 3 weeks already , the lines have not come back. So I suspect citrus hystrix oil induced the growth of collagen. I use pure oil, normally ppl dilute it with carrier oil but I din. For my lines I have used Loreal Boswelox and Nivea Visage Vit C (for about 4-5 months) but both of these products yield only 30% results and not lasting. So u roughly have an idea how strong pure essential oil. Only 4 days to get rid of my fine lines.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to my scar treatment, this time I only needled an ice pick on my face which appear deepest roughly 3mm. Then applied C.hystrix oil to it. For the first 2 days I noticed minimal effect. There has been scab forming then. But today , 3rd day, I noticed the scar has level up to 50%. Well if you think it was swelling, I could tell you frankly I din experience this during my last needling. I am 100% the oil is promoting the growth of collagen.

Definitely going to report more in a few days time. And I think I will needled more scars later. This time I will borrow a digital camera from my fren.

PRECAUTION : Citrus hystrix oil shouldn't be applied on sensitive skin. If you think Pure oil is too strong for u, maybe can dilute or tried other oil, for example LAVENDER. And only applied C.hystrix oil at nite as exposure to sun could cause hyperpigmentation . SERIOUSLY.

So are you saying you have been using this oil after another session of needling or have you gotten that amount of improvement merely from using the oil alone.

I'm extremely sceptical that an essential oil would have given such a marked improvement in the collagen production, but it'd be interesting to hear your updates on this. I'm inclined to think it's been the needling that has given the improvement - improvement from needling can take 3-6 months to see the full effects, so you may be seeing these results from the needling session you had a while back.

Also, where did you get the oil from?

So are you saying you have been using this oil after another session of needling or have you gotten that amount of improvement merely from using the oil alone.

I'm extremely sceptical that an essential oil would have given such a marked improvement in the collagen production, but it'd be interesting to hear your updates on this. I'm inclined to think it's been the needling that has given the improvement - improvement from needling can take 3-6 months to see the full effects, so you may be seeing these results from the needling session you had a while back.

Also, where did you get the oil from?

Guest delta force operators

id like to but this oil from you

is it helping any wiht the pitts???

hey did you actually go all the way to madagascar to get his stuff

i remember i heard about this stuff in 03 back here in the forrum ..someone claimed it could help with pits

hey did you actually go all the way to madagascar to get his stuff

i remember i heard about this stuff in 03 back here in the forrum ..someone claimed it could help with pits

The fruits I actually obtained from my neighbor's tree, then I take it to my lab to extract the oil. It's not frm Madagascar.

Just did a little search to find out what the botanical name actually translates to~ Kaffir lime leaf

So if you happen to be lucky enough to have this plant growing, i guess you could give it a shot.

Mmmm- does anyone else feel like Thai food???

Just did a little search to find out what the botanical name actually translates to~ Kaffir lime leaf

So if you happen to be lucky enough to have this plant growing, i guess you could give it a shot.

Mmmm- does anyone else feel like Thai food???

so u believe this is giving u the results..

i cant really see the pis that well but u are experiencin a good improvemtn in the scar ur treated with this oil............seems kinda wird

so u believe this is giving u the results..

i cant really see the pis that well but u are experiencin a good improvemtn in the scar ur treated with this oil............seems kinda wird

Yes, I performed needling on my own . I want to break the scar tissue so only then the essential oil will function and stimulate the collagen growth. I am going to do a few more scar tonight after getting satisfaction from the previous ice -pick. So I will post a photo tonight. FYI, I am a 23 male, Chinese, still suffering from redmarks, boxcar, icepick and scares pores. I think maybe i will do the scar pores and the boxcar first so I won't look like a freak.

Thanks for the reply. smile.gif

I've been menaing to try needling ever since I heard about it. But I just don't want to go and ask someone to do it. I try to keep my scars issues to myself, when you let other people know that your scars bother you, they usually don't understand, they start labeling you as superficial and they tell you that scars are no big deal. It' easy for them to say that, they don't have to deal with them.

Anyway, I'm interested in knowing how you do the needling. What kind of needle(s) do you use? Do you use a tattoing machine?

Thanks.