Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misterperson109

does benzoyl peroxide bleach facial hair?

ok so i'm washing about twice a day with 4% benzoyl peroxide cream, and applying differin gel every night, and so far the results are good. However, i'm concerned about the possibility of the peroxide bleaching my facial hair (which i am clinging to what i've got right now as it is), since on the warning label it says that it bleaches hair and clothing (it's ruined at least 4 of my mother's towels and a shower curtain already). Thanks in advance!

it does bleach facial hair. it has bleached both my eyebrows and my goatee. for the goatee i simply shaved it and regrew dark hair. however for my eyebrows (since i didnt not want to shave them) i colored them with "just for men" mustache, beard, and sideburn dye. it uses a little brush which is easy to apply to your eyebrows. go lighter than you think though, you dont want to end up with super dark eyebrows, like i did the first time.

it does bleach facial hair.  it has bleached both my eyebrows and my goatee.  for the goatee i simply shaved it and regrew dark hair.  however for my eyebrows (since i didnt not want to shave them) i colored them with "just for men" mustache, beard, and sideburn dye.  it uses a little brush which is easy to apply to your eyebrows.  go lighter than you think though, you dont want to end up with super dark eyebrows, like i did the first time.