Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamstan

Ive tried many things some worked for a while and

after viewing a thread over on the over the counter threads, I bought a product called aloe guard, and that was working so great on my face, i decided to use it on my back and chest because they always breakout, I have had products work in the past but they eventually stopped working. Anyways, what I do because i live in AZ where it is reallt hot and sweaty here, I wash with panoxyl 10% bar (i use one of those facial brush things to get it in deep and it reaches places on my back that I normally couldnt) after that I wash with aloe guard (the bp alone was not helping, I didnt start clearing till I introduced the aloe guard)I rub it in for like 30 sec on my chest and back. Then when I get out of the shower I use natures cure body spray It's a sa spray. I am happy to say that this has totally cleared me. It's alot of steps I know but totally worth it to be able to wear cute tops and bikinis again. This aloe guard soap is awsome, it has worked wonders for my face as well. I dont use anything elese to wash my face but aloe guard.

post-5534-1116804518_thumb.jpg

post-5534-1116804518_thumb.jpg

Sweet. whered you get it? is it jsut like a cleanser? im in the market for one...

after viewing a thread over on the over the counter threads, I bought a product called aloe guard, and that was working so great on my face, i decided to use it on my back and chest because they always breakout, I have had products work in the past but they eventually stopped working. Anyways, what I do because i live in AZ where it is reallt hot and sweaty here, I wash with panoxyl 10% bar (i use one of those facial brush things to get it in deep and it reaches places on my back that I normally couldnt) after that I wash with aloe guard (the bp alone was not helping, I didnt start clearing till I introduced the aloe guard)I rub it in for like 30 sec on my chest and back. Then when I get out of the shower I use natures cure body spray It's a sa spray. I am happy to say that this has totally cleared me. It's alot of steps I know but totally worth it to be able to wear cute tops and bikinis again. This aloe guard soap is awsome, it has worked wonders for my face as well. I dont use anything elese to wash my face but aloe guard.

where do u buy that aloe guard soap?