Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MB123

Only have chest ance!!!

Okay, tell me if this is odd. I do not break out at all on my face or my back, but yet I always seem to have a few red spots/zits on my chest. I have tried so many things. I even eat differently and nothing seems to help. It is funny cause they come and go as they please. Like one week I will be totally clear and then the next week I will have a break-out. I am fed up with it because I am soo self conscious about it and I feel I cannot wear anything that shows alittle of chest. Help!!!

See you gp for antibiotics there is a few you can get for acne like tetracycline,minocycline,erythromcin. These should work for you if you dont have bad acne. Or you could buy benzoyle peroxide. And wash 2 day with a cleanser.

Okay, tell me if this is odd. I do not break out at all on my face or my back, but yet I always seem to have a few red spots/zits on my chest. I have tried so many things. I even eat differently and nothing seems to help. It is funny cause they come and go as they please. Like one week I will be totally clear and then the next week I will have a break-out. I am fed up with it because I am soo self conscious about it and I feel I cannot wear anything that shows alittle of chest. Help!!!

Guest Keeley

yeah, minocyline cleared up all my body acne, I also use oxy in the shower to keep the new ones away razz.gif