Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NewDime

Liver flush failed twice! Has this occured to you?

First let me begin by outlining what I did the first two times.

Prior to the flush I took Gold Coin Grass tincture for a month, which supposedly crushes the stones. During the first flush I only drank organic apple juice for two days. On the third day I took 1/2 cup of olive oil with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and laid down to sleep. Next morning nothing happened. Went to the bathroom but I saw nothing float to the top.

Second flush I did the same as before minus the Gold Coin Grass. The third day I drank 1/2 cup of olive oil with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Next morning I took a laxative. Hours past but nothing happened. Again, I hadn't passed a single stone.

It has nearly been a year since my last flush. I just finished reading a popular post where the guy who wrote it recommends doing a liver flush. I'm interested again.

Has anyone had bad experiences with liver flushes when they first began experimenting, but eventually succeeded in passing stones? I would appreciate any feedback!

My skin is nearly clear, but I'd like to strengthen my liver. I want to make sure acne never flairs up again. I want to shoot it while it's down. Thanks.

Also, do I have to do a parasite cleanse before I do a liver flush? Is it absolutely necessary?

Prior to the flush I took Gold Coin Grass tincture for a month, which supposedly crushes the stones. During the first flush I only drank organic apple juice for two days. On the third day I took 1/2 cup of olive oil with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and laid down to sleep. Next morning nothing happened. Went to the bathroom but I saw nothing float to the top.

Second flush I did the same as before minus the Gold Coin Grass. The third day I drank 1/2 cup of olive oil with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. Next morning I took a laxative. Hours past but nothing happened. Again, I hadn't passed a single stone.

It has nearly been a year since my last flush. I just finished reading a popular post where the guy who wrote it recommends doing a liver flush. I'm interested again.

Has anyone had bad experiences with liver flushes when they first began experimenting, but eventually succeeded in passing stones? I would appreciate any feedback!

My skin is nearly clear, but I'd like to strengthen my liver. I want to make sure acne never flairs up again. I want to shoot it while it's down. Thanks.

Also, do I have to do a parasite cleanse before I do a liver flush? Is it absolutely necessary?

Thanks for the suggestion kaleidoscope. I'll take a look at the website. Also, how severe was your acne before you did the cleanses, and did it help?

Sakuraba, do you know why you didn't pass any stones? Could it be that you didn't have any to begin with?

Although I've cleaned up my diet for reasons other than acne, I haven't always been so conscientious about what I eat. I used to love junk food as a kid and would eat it whenever possible. I still remember asking for the #6 at Jack in the Box- two meat patties and four slices of cheese. Haha! I was such a fat kid. Not that I'm blaming fast food for my acne, but it could be that it exacerbated a condition I was already predisposed to exhibit.

Any other experiences?

Thanks for the suggestion kaleidoscope. I'll take a look at the website. Also, how severe was your acne before you did the cleanses, and did it help?

Sakuraba, do you know why you didn't pass any stones? Could it be that you didn't have any to begin with?

Although I've cleaned up my diet for reasons other than acne, I haven't always been so conscientious about what I eat. I used to love junk food as a kid and would eat it whenever possible. I still remember asking for the #6 at Jack in the Box- two meat patties and four slices of cheese. Haha! I was such a fat kid. Not that I'm blaming fast food for my acne, but it could be that it exacerbated a condition I was already predisposed to exhibit.

Any other experiences?

I just did the Dr. Hulda liver cleanse that I found on curezone.com last night. It reccommends that you eat a light breakfast and lunch, like oatmeal and a potato. Then you can't eat after 2:00. I am terrible and I had a slice of pizza right before 2:00. It has very specific instructions but basically you drink Epsom salt and water twice, two hours apart. Then two hours later you drink grapefruit juice mixed with Olive Oil. Then you go to sleep and early in the morning you drink another glass of Epsom Salt Water and and another one at 8:00. Then, at 10:00 it says that you can start eating again. I went to McDonald's at that time. It didn't seem to make a difference as far as me expelling stones or feeling sick because I didn't. The website has all these pictures of people's liver stones. I am not sure why people would save them or take pictures of them but they are there. I passed about 5 times what they showed on the website and I am still using the restroom. It is already noon and I drank the last glass of juice at 8:00. So obviously I have a really messed up liver. It says to do a colon cleanse with parasite killers which I have done for two weeks. That has not made any difference in the way that I feel or my skin. I plan on doing this again because some of this stuff is probably stuck in my colon now. GROSS! This is definately worth a shot. It only cost $8 from the store to buy olive oil, epsom salts, and a grapefruit. Most of that was for the olive oil which I was out of and I would have bought anyways. So I really spend about $2.00. I had a hard lump in my stomach that my doctor said was a fatty tumor from pregnancy. It was there last night and I felt a little bit of pain and now it's gone. I think that it was either my liver or my gallbladder and it was just full of stones. I have never had a gall stone, a liver stone, any intolerance to foods or anything like that. I have never had any reason to believe that I have had liver or gallbladder problems, other than acne. I tried cutting out junk food for almost six straight months and noticed no decrease in acne so I went back to eating what I wanted. It is very possible that the junk I had eaten clogged up my liver so bad that changing my diet just wasn't enough. I am 32 and I can say that I started getting acne when I was 20 and it has gotten gradually worse. I would now say that it is severe now. I have literally tried everything on the market and every drug, including acutane. It worked for five minutes and then the acne came back. It is way too soon to tell if this will cure my acne but I feel really energized and happy for the first time since I can remember. It would be pretty ironic if this was all it takes to cure it. I think that the cleanse that you did may just be too mild. If the liver is the problem, acne sufferers must have worse than normal liver cloggin. I know that I do just by what I have expelled so far. The epsom salts seemed to be what pushed out the stones. I have a strong stomach and this stuff was very powerful on me!!! I would give it a shot. It may be the best $8 you ever spend.

Wow Jill,

That's crazy about the lump in your stomach! Keep us posted as you keep doing them.

right now i'm almost totally clear. i attribute that to drinking carrot juice (it cleanses the bowel and liver).

My first was fully successful.

I've done two others where I've been sick- but as the mixture was in me for more than 3 hours it generally worked providing my bowls did the work.

Another time my bowls werent fully empty, so that messed things up somewhat. Next time I'm just going to do a water based enema before.

My main problem is my bowls.

The first flush I got 70 stones.

The subsequent flushes I got some light brown stones, and some green stones, but in no way the same as the first flush.

I can never sleep after a flush. I may try taking sleeping tablets, but I'm not sure how safe that is.

I did the DR H Clark's version of the flush. The one on curezone.

And I did a parasite clense, like the one on curezone. And I also ate a large amount of pumpkin seeds, and that helped a lot.

NO BRAND! i juice my own carrots with a vegetable/fruit juicer. that's the only way to do it. when you juice vegetables, you're supposed to drink it within 10 minutes, otherwise it's pretty much worthless. at least, that's what i've read in a number of places.

carrots have a lot of natural sugar in them, so some people say they're not good. but carrot juice cleanses the liver so well... i think it's good for anyone with acne (especially forehead acne or forehead oiliness).

NO BRAND! i juice my own carrots with a vegetable/fruit juicer. that's the only way to do it. when you juice vegetables, you're supposed to drink it within 10 minutes, otherwise it's pretty much worthless. at least, that's what i've read in a number of places.

carrots have a lot of natural sugar in them, so some people say they're not good. but carrot juice cleanses the liver so well... i think it's good for anyone with acne (especially forehead acne or forehead oiliness).

I did 3 of them and used the epsom salt. It is the only thing to effectively clean you out before you actually do the flush which is with olive oil. I didnt juice it at all... just took the olive oil and drank it down like water. Sounds pretty disgusting drinking straight olive oil, I know but after the epsom salt mixture that olive oil tastes like candy!

I believe the whole process starts with eating nothing but a light breakfast all day. After that you mix up the epsom salt brew with 1/2-1 cup salt to 4 cups of water. You then split it into 4 parts.

At 6pm you take 1 cup

At 8pm you drink another

At 10pm you drink a 1/2-1 cup of extra virgin olive oil

sleep.... on your right side I believe

At 6am you take the 3rd cup of the epsom salts

At 8am you take that last batch

Now you can eat. eusa_clap.gif

Im just gonna tell you now that if you have a weak stomach this method probably wont work b/c IF you get the salts down, they wont stay. Its conceivably the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted but just believe that it works and convince yourself to drink it down because there are great rewards to be had.