Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
george_doors05

Has regimen worked for severe acne?

Hi everyone, I would consider my acne moderate most of the time but every so often I get cysts or big pimples, Im wondering whether anyone on the regimen has similar acne to myself and has cleared themselves of cysts or big pimples altogether?? rolleyes.gif

The regimen is designed to help mild-moderate acne. But let me say that I get the occasional cyst and pustules, and the regimen has helped tremendously. It's worth a shot, try it religiously for a good 2-3 months, you should see some results within that time frame, and if not, you'll know it's time to move on to something else.

Hi everyone, I would consider my acne moderate most of the time but every so often I get cysts or big pimples, Im wondering whether anyone on the regimen has similar acne to myself and has cleared themselves of cysts or big pimples altogether??  rolleyes.gif

Hi everyone, I would consider my acne moderate most of the time but every so often I get cysts or big pimples, Im wondering whether anyone on the regimen has similar acne to myself and has cleared themselves of cysts or big pimples altogether??  rolleyes.gif