Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

to do or not to do anitbiotics

my acne is getting pretty bad..should i hit up the antibiotics?????? or should i try to control the natural way..any natural antibiotics easy on the body..ive been on antibiotics 3 times..need help

have u taken a good brand of refrigerated acidophilus after each antibiotic treatment? if not that could be why ur acne keeps coming back

If you've been on antibiotics and they haven't worked for you don't bother wasting your time with them.

I don't know how to clear up your skin (otherwise I wouldn't be here) but I know that multiple rounds of antibiotics are pointless.

yeah im gonna try anthonys program

yeah i took antibiotics 3 times before..went on everytime my acne came back..ive been on accutane before too..i might go on it again..but im gonna try anthonys program first..give it a month..

antibiotics made me realize what life would be without acne... and honestly it was great.

However, i did feel a 'tenseness' in my body which wasnt due to stress, it was weird. Anyhow, after stopping the antibiotics, my acne flared up again and worse than it previously was.

I'm thinking I should of taken a crazy amounts of probiotics after stopping, maybe that would of helped.

However, I now know there are better ways to control acne than antibiotics.