Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ya my acne isent to bad but it seems at least every 2 months i get a huge cyst...They leave horrid scars wich sometimes i wish i just had horrid normal acne that wouldent leave me pitted up like a dart board

No insurance dude It sucks cus when I work out and do shoulders it will swell up like golf ball. Theres really nothing you can do even with a corty shot it will steal leave a pitt. so i dont even bother

OMG, i got one exacly where yours is but on my right, and it hurto sooo bad, i got it like on wensday, the bumb is gone by now tho, but it still looks a little bit brown

i hated it.....grrrrrrrrrr

Guest Zitro

Ow, that cyst must be pretty painful, I had 2 like that one last week and the only possible way I found is to get them extracted.

There's nothing I can say, except try not to irritate it nor touch it. It sucks because you feel it there. Apart from that cyst, Your skin looks pretty good and I see no signs of acne in your body (im very much scarred in my shoulders)

PS: speaking of shoulders, I wish I had yours.

It takes a little longer than a week to get them to go away...but the only problem is when i work out they get enflamed and it takes longer to heal. Once i had one on my trap and i did Shoulder shrugs at the gym....I totaly forgot and after like 3 sets of 225lb i looked in the mirror and it looked like a fuckin alien was commin out of my neck like some freddy crugar shit.....but anyway does anyone know what will help to make this not scar so bad? peace

LoL thanxx Yeah its a cyst..I get them in like the same areas all the time

This next pic was like 2 days before i got it....U can see the scaring from past cysts

post-12475-1116859129_thumb.jpg

post-12475-1116859129_thumb.jpg

LoL  thanxx    Yeah its a cyst..I get them in like the same areas all the time

This next pic was like 2 days before i got it....U can see the scaring from past cysts

Guest Amy Lee

haha behave my dear friends, joy(S214) and ames(Ms.Piggle-Wiggle) lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Guest Zitro
Who are u referring to?  u cant be greedy hog up all the ladies u know!!! u gotta leave some for zitro and bomberman  etc...

but pick me pick me!

ames