Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

Scars out of the blue??

Today i woke up and had red scar on my cheek, it's like i had a big zit there and it left a scar so it's red and fresh but it's like a boxcar scar where i didn't have any acne or anything, i felt like a burning sensation around that area during the day and then i had the scar, anyone know why????

Your "out of the blue" scar sounds like what happened to me, one month after Erbium laser..Have you had any laser procedures in the past few months???

I got some rolling scars in places I never had a problem w/ acne. Could have been the smoothbeam laser, who knows. It sucks.

Guest delta force operators

cancerous???????????????????

i heard moles come out of no where looking red then turn brown.........melanonin or something

maybe its a spider bite? a spider bit my leg last year, I had the same reaction..and, it left a small dented scar in my leg...just a thought.. eusa_think.gif

That has happened to me. The most notable two were about 1 week after a smoothbeam treatment. Also, they are different than the type of scars I usually get. They are like very shallow ice picks....same thing spot was bright red like a pimple had been there, and a couple of days later I noticed a scar. Very wierd and very upsetting! Anyway, because of the proximity to my smoothbeam treatment, I didn'r risk getting another.

P.S. It seems most any teatment I try on my face just makes it worse. Over the past year I have done 70% glycolic peels, smoothbeam and tried renova and tazorzac. All I can say is I would kill to have my skin look the way it did before these treatments. It really looks a lot worse, especially texture and pore size which were never a problem.