Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok i have heard storys that Meat and Dariy is bad for your skin! is it true?

Is there any safe food besides veggies and Fruits that i can eat?

Nick

Everyone is different. Most ppl say their skin can't tolerate dairy. Personally, I'm okay with diary, unless I drink an extreme amount of milk. On the other hand, meat seems to have some sort of effect. The more often I have it, my chances of getting zits increases. I only eat meat 2, 3 times at most in a week.

I try to eat a good amount of cold water fish, because it is high in Omega 3, which is excellent for the skin, and I definitely have seen results from it.

Nick, just observe the things you are eating and see how your skin reacts to it. If you notice a trend in breakouts from eating cheese...then stop eating cheese.

IMO, diet does not have a large influence on breakouts. Eating something your skin doesn't like, is most likely not going to make you breakout in loads of zits in the first place. There are other factors that is a much bigger contributor for why we breakout the way we do. What exactly that is.....is the big mystery!!

Ok i have heard storys that Meat and Dariy is bad for your skin! is it true?

Is there any safe food besides veggies and Fruits that i can eat?

Nick