Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all, After breaking out quite badly quite recently i have decided to stop messing around and to kick ass, LOL biggrin.gif.

I have decided to make a new regimen for myself and it is allready working! After just 3 days.

K so here it is:

*When first arrising in the morning i take a 3 mins steam with a few drops of lavendar added.

*I then wash my face with luke warm water and dab my face with cotton wool to remove impurities.

*Then i wash my face again with cold water 2x.

*Next i apply about 2 - 3 drops of AHA/BHA lotion (I get mine from Perfectskin) i then wait for 20 - 30 mins.

*After this, i apply 2 - 3 drops of copper peptides (from skinbio, Puredeming or Dianayvonne) rub in for few seconds gently. If u find this too strong then just diluted with a couple of drops of water, until your skin has got used to it.

*Finally, i rub a few drops of emu oil (Ebay.com or Ebay.co.uk) with lavender say to 3:2 ratio.

Thats it, i tell u my red marks look great eusa_dance.gif after only like 3 days. Most have gone from my forehead.

I love this regimen as it is great to stop acne 2.

This is the regimen that i am going to stick too for ever. After about 3 weeks i will change the CP serum for super CP serum.

Also, i think that the damn brown patch from the stupid ACV is fading, thank god.

I just hope that the red burn mark goes completely too, again that was from ACV evil.gif.

Green tea toner or calendula toners are good but i have found this too be more effective.

HTH,

Tom smile.gif

i am so trying this out!!! only problem is the perfectskin website is out of stock!!! cry.gif

how long do you reckon until they get more in?!? im desperate to try this new regimen! eusa_dance.gif

ok, so if i buy the Acne Control Complex liquid, what is it?? is it an oil or something? i cant tell from the description.

plus can i use the 10% Glycolic Acid Moisturiser with the acne.org regimen? obviously not straight before i apply my BP or anything!

eusa_think.gif

Hi, Its a gel like formula.

Yeah thats fine i was going to say that actually, i am going to incorporate that into my regimen aswell.

Good luck with it,

Tom smile.gif

I'm currently on differin at night and clindaymycin in the morning. it advises not use AHA, so i shouldnt use it if i wanna use this regimen right?

whats emu oil and lavendar?

isnt it easier to get v-beam for red marks? i mean these things sound pretty costly $60+ puredeming stuff arent cheap lol, i checked their web site.

ooo look another regimen

ooo look hes got amazing results after only 3 days!! (no pics again though)

go ahead and buy the stuff windwakers telling you to buy, actually purchase every product out of the 5 or 6 regimens hes rambled about, and blow a couple hundred dollars

ooo look another regimen

go ahead and buy the stuff windwakers telling you to buy, actually purchase every product out of the 5 or 6 regimens hes rambled about, and blow a couple hundred dollars

I'm currently on differin at night and clindaymycin in the morning.  it advises not use AHA, so i shouldnt use it if i wanna use this regimen right?

whats emu oil and lavendar?

isnt it easier to get v-beam for red marks? i mean these things sound pretty costly $60+ puredeming stuff arent cheap lol, i checked their web site.

by the way POI, at least windwaker here is trying to help people out. plus, his suggestions do work. ive been on the green tea toner for ages and i love it cool.gif

can i just ask what the reason behind that comment was?!? eusa_snooty.gif

Thx for backing me up headturner :-), i dont know why he is in such a bad mood all of the time. I am just tring to help.

Glad that the GTT is working smile.gif.

I often experiment, sometimes i go for red tea then green tea then white tea, LOL. I use the toner at night time.

Apparently red tea has more that 50x more anti oxidents than green, just thought that i would say.

Tom ;-)

ooo look another regimen

Thx for backing me up headturner :-), i dont know why he is in such a bad mood all of the time. I am just tring to help.

Glad that the GTT is working smile.gif.

I often experiment, sometimes i go for red tea then green tea then white tea, LOL. I use the toner at night time.

Apparently red tea has more that 50x more anti oxidents than green, just thought that i would say.

Tom ;-)

i was on mino 100 mg 2x a day for awhile and i got perfectly clear, no more cysts, so my dermatologist dropped it to now once a day and im staying clear.

he's then gonna take mino away eventually and put me on topical antibiotics and then hopefully none. this guy is a great doctor in the san diego area. his name is Dr. Emmet.

he knows what hes talking about. The Tazorac is fading my dark marks. theyve been better then theyve ever been and the brevoxyl, even thoughis 8% BP, i have gotten used to.

you are supposed to be dry if you want to get rid of acne but not dry to the point where its uncomfortable.

and no moisturizers, no matter what they say they all clog your pores.

so ya, the regimen im currently on (i need to update sig) is working beautifully and i've never been happier. go to a dermatologist, because that's their job they know what theyre talking about, not some of the fools on this message board

so ya, the regimen im currently on (i need to update sig) is working beautifully and i've never been happier. go to a dermatologist, because that's their job they know what theyre talking about, not some of the fools on this message board

poi i know for fact that my moisturizer doesnt clog pores...ive used it before with good results...stopped...broke out horribly like a month later, started to clear again, incorporated the moisturizer back in and am still clearing months after incorporating it back in.

i dunno why everyone says moisturizers clog pores, olay complete with spf 15 for sensitive skin is what i use.

and im sorry to jump in, cause its not my fight, but windwaker isnt posting anything new or revolutionary, hes just posting things that are already discussed on this forum and something that is working for him, so maybe you should just give him a break?

yea my derm told me my moisturizer is prolly breaking me out, but i'll be clear for months at a time and then all of a sudden i'm not. And i haven't changed my moistruizer in 2 years. I use olay 25 spf for normal skin. Has anyone tried this red tea? I've never even put green tea on my face but i drink a few cups every day.

My view is that topicals don't affect acne (either solving or causing it) that much. I think most acne goes deeper than that : genetics, hormones, food allergies, digestive system / body toxin removal problems.

Some topicals draw impurities (causing acne, possibly temporarily and stopping acne long term perhaps) and some supress them (stopping acne, possibly temporarily) and some do neither.

Well that's my theory based on the general lack of lasting success with any topical approach Ive ever tried in the 10 years I've had acne (and believe me I have tried a fair few in this time).