Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

anything for period acne

what and where in toronto do they have vitamines or pills to helps with monthly period acne? even though im on tri cyclin, i wanted to see what was out there

around my laugh line is the only place i really get acne:(

There's different supplement companies that make products that contains Chaste Tree Berry (agnus Castus), red clover and burdock root and sometimes as well Vitamin B6. All should help with pms symptoms. You can find this stuff anywhere they sell vitamins and stuff. Even shoppers drugmart has it. I think Life brand or Jamieson has a product and its labled as PMS. I used one by Swiss Naturals for a couple months, I didn't find it really made a difference though.

Its definitely worth a try, but make sure you can take it while being on the BC pill.

will itsay if i can take it will BC pills??

prime rosewas supose to help but it didnt...i guess ill go look

like any supplement, nothing is for sure that its going to cure you. But like I said, its a worth a try if you truly believe your breakouts are hormonal. Chaste Tree berry (agnus castus) also known as Vitex, is suppose to help with pms symptoms including breakouts.

So, why not give it a try?? Also, you should be taking them for at least 2-3 months, and by that time if you haven't noticed any results, then you know that its just not working for you, and your problem may potentially not even be hormonal like you thought.

ok ill try it...and i can find it at any drug store???

whats the actual name of the pill??

itso k to take with BC?