Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i don't think it would, insulin is secreted by the pancreas to control blood suguar levels, i think when you eat lots of sugar and it gets into your bloodstream it causes an increase in sebum production, so if insulin can control suguar levels it could control sebum production somehow eusa_think.gif iam unsurel as the bloodsugar level changes all the time? i am not an expert here though, just school science!!!! eusa_shifty.gif

i definitely wouldnt try it especially if you havent talked to your doctor about this. insulin is such a strong thing to put into our body and mess up hormone blances for you. probablymight make things worse.

I agree, i wouldnt risk trying anything like this without professional advise, and it's very likely that your doc would say no.

I see y you would ask.. because if you have a large amout of sugar in your body.. acne will appear. BUT.. taking insulin when you dont need it is just BAD BAD BAD for ur health. && i dnt think ur doc will approve.