Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

what kind of breads can i eat

Hey what kind of breads can i eat..i like to eat breads couse it fills me up fruits and veggies are great..but i get most my food from breads..thankyou

Hey what kind of breads can i eat..i like to eat breads couse it fills me up fruits and veggies are great..but i get most my food from breads..thankyou

What is your acne like right now and what is your diet like right now? The best thing to do if you want to eat bread is to eat it in its most natural state free from added fats and sugars. WHOLE GRAIN bread is different from just whole wheat. Some, like our family, prefer the sprouted grain breads, but tell us what you are eating now and we'll go from there.

well to tell you the truth i am breaking out again..i just might go on accutane but im looking for a natural route..this is what i do

for supplements i take

garlic

vitamin c

Alpha LIpoic acid

Dmae

milk tistle

saw palmetto

multi

olays betacarotene vitamin e primrose oil

alright my acne is red marks on the skin..just a bunch of red marks..very oily skin..

i am a male

20 yrs old

i eat

i try to eat healthy..ill prolly eat junk food one a week

i gotta quite couse i got cyst on my ear

i eat apples..oranges..canned veggies spinach green beens..peas..i get rid the white potaotes in the mixed veggies..

breads: i try to get 6 9 12 grain breads..once in a while ill get wheat bread ..but i need to quit..i just drink water...that is my diet...

for my face..i wash with lemonjuice...or acv..but i notice too much acv breaks me out...i use natural aloe vera as a moisterizer..at night i use retina to help with my red marks..please help...thank you

also i went to the derm she wanted to put me on accutane like i told u but i told her iwanna try a natural route...she said.ill see u in 6 weeks and gave me antibiotics...should i take em...my stomack i care for....im also taking probiotics...and drinking metemusol once a day...

thank you

I can't handle anything except the 100% sprouted breads. I've been clear for a few months now after cutting out all wheat except for the sprouted.

well to tell you the truth i am breaking out again..i just might go on accutane but im looking for a natural route..this is what i do

for supplements i take

garlic

vitamin c

Alpha LIpoic acid

Dmae

milk tistle

saw palmetto

multi

olays betacarotene vitamin e primrose oil

alright my acne is red marks on the skin..just a bunch of red marks..very oily skin..

i am a male

20 yrs old

i eat

i try to eat healthy..ill prolly eat junk food one a week

i gotta quite couse i got cyst on my ear

i eat apples..oranges..canned veggies spinach green beens..peas..i get rid the white potaotes in the mixed veggies..

breads: i try to get 6 9 12 grain breads..once in a while ill get wheat bread ..but i need to quit..i just drink water...that is my diet...

for my face..i wash with lemonjuice...or acv..but i notice too much acv breaks me out...i use natural aloe vera as a moisterizer..at night i use retina to help with my red marks..please help...thank you

also i went to the derm she wanted to put me on accutane like i told u but i told her iwanna try a natural route...she said.ill see u in 6 weeks and gave me antibiotics...should i take em...my stomack i care for....im also taking probiotics...and drinking metemusol once a day...

thank you

Are you eating meat? Your diet seems to be severely lacking in protein and fat, both of which are essential for proper healing and immune function.