Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
weddinggirl

Will My Skin Ever Be Clear Again???

About a 1year 1/2 ago my skin was great as it always was...but then when i was away at college it started breaking out like crazy...so i switched my bcp from ortho tri cyclin to yasmin and it worked amazingly!! then back in august i messed up my pills and stopped taking them in the middle of a month and my face/body has been downhill since then (acne wise) nothing i seem to do helps these breakouts...its like if i fall asleep 1 night w/out washing my face i wake up w/ a pimple, and it just feels like no matter what i do or use i always have a pimple on my face somewhere...i fell as though i ve tried everything...but my skin is not that bad for accutane so thats out...my wedding is in 2 weeks and im not even looking foward to it because who knows how ill look that day...and i read these forums with all of you, and it makes me so sad to see so many people suffering...i just wish there was some miracle cream/pill...just hang in there, right?? thats all i keep being told!! any reply,suggesstions would be appreciated!!! thanks

it takes a month or so to see results with antibiotics and once ur off it, ur acne comes back worse