Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onetuskerplease

Bought wrong kind of Eucerin. Will it work?

CVS had none of the eucerin renewal stuff so I decided to pick the next closest thing, Eucerin dry skin theraphy ORIGINAL moisterizing creme. Is this stuff ok for the face and neck? I put a layer on and it got rid of most of the flakes but my face feels and looks supper greasy. What do you think?

Guest TylerD

Ummm i would try and order the renewal from drugstore.com but the one you got is more meant for a body you can try it for a couple days and see but i dont know if it clogs pores and if its oil free or not try it and if you start to breakout discontinue use.

I did the same exact thing you did. It seems to work fine; the original stuff. It says on the back 'Contains no fragrance and won't clog pores' and 'Can be used safely to help relieve dry skin associated with certain prescribed medications'. Takes care of flaking for me.

I have also bought the wrong kind of Eucerin. It is called Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Extra PROTECTIVE Moisture Lotion SPF 30. Is this ok guys?

Guest TylerD

Ya thats fine its for your face it just has a strong spf but it should be ok i think some ppl have used it with good results.

The SPF ones are supposed to make you look more greasy I think so if it has extra SPF you might have more of a greasy appearance.

Guest TylerD

Ya thats true but you need an spf though otherwise your face will get all red well depending what you are doing if you are on the regimen then deffinitely have one with an spf. An spf of 30 is farelly high but isnt too bad you should be ok if it starts getting to greasy jusst take a cleenex and dab your skin gentley all should go well.