Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There are quite a few posts about people who've either dumped their girlfriend/boyfriend because of their acne, or have been dumped because of their acne. You just have to understand that looks aren't everything in life. If you're just looking for someone good looking so you can have sex with them, then quite frankly you're a loser. Sex is so much more beautiful when you're in love with the person anyways. So whatever you do, don't break up with someone because of the way they look. And if someone breaks up with you for the way you look, then they weren't right for you in the first place.

Guest Avian

I think we should link people to this thread in future. It's all true, what you said.

hrm can you link me to the posts where people got dumped because of there acne?

It seems most people dump people because of THERE acne

hrm can you link me to the posts where people got dumped because of there acne?

It seems most people dump people because of THERE acne

It's a good thing I dont have to worry about this since I wont pursue another girl until I'm 90% clear.  But yeah, good advice.

I don't think you should wait until you're 90% clear. Don't waste your time waiting for the right moment. All you have to do is be a nice guy and have confidence in yourself, and girls won't be able to resist you. That's all there is to it.  Having someone else to love and care for will take your mind off your acne. You have one life you might as well live it up!

Best of Luck,

Chris

You're right..

Thanks for the advice, Chris. I always wondered how the guys with severe acne get hot girls. I guess it is more of a confidence thing. How's your acne though? Do you have a girlfriend?

My acne isn't too bad. I've had it for awhile and it seems to be getting better. I have been seeing someone for about 9 months now. You wouldn't believe how much having a girlfriend can make you feel better when times are tough. I said before that it makes you feel better when you love someone, but its even better to know they love you back. Did you have a girlfriend before you had acne?

Nah. I'm 19 in my second year of college, and had bad acne since I was in 4th grade or so. I've been with a few girls but they were just friends with benefits basically.

I've never had a real relationship before.    Do you talk to your GF about your acne?

And then there are those who have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and never will. I laugh at the soap operas that go on around me everyday. A bitter, twisted laugh that would make Palpatine proud.

If you're just looking for someone good looking so you can have sex with them, then quite frankly you're a loser. Sex is so much more beautiful when you're in love with the person anyways.