Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest SuzanneWW

Tinted Moisturiser

Guest SuzanneWW

Does anyone use this? If so can you recommend one? And what is the coverage of it like - for say lightbrown/pink/red marks on your face?

Guest Keeley

bobbi brown extra tinted moistursing balm spf 25, I love it. biggrin.gif Its coverage is OK, if you have scars, you might want to use a concealer with it cool.gif

Guest SuzanneWW

is it non-com hypoallergenic and oil free etc?

Guest Keeley
eusa_think.gif I think so! It has never broken me out and I have really sensitive and spot prone skin smile.gif

If you find a moisturizer you like, you can add loose mineral make-up to it and adjust to your own liking for color/coverage.

I have added minerals to Eucerin Skin Renewal for light coverage when I don't feel like applying a full face of make-up. I didn't add alot and it lightly covered & evened out my skin tone.

I dont get it,

What's the different between a liquid foundation and a tinted moisturizer?

and LF is not that heavy like Cream foundation, and hving a moisturizing factor doesnt mean that it will become a bit more heavy?

Hope someone can ans that.....?_?

bobbi brown extra tinted moistursing balm spf 25, I love it. biggrin.gif  Its coverage is OK, if you have scars, you might want to use a concealer with it cool.gif

A liquid foundation is heavy. Although it can vary from maximium coverage, like revlon colourstay, or to a really sheer foundation. A tinted moisturiser is INCREDIBLY sheer, provides hardly any coverage, and really just improves the look of already good skin, so it isn't really very suitable for people with bad skin.

Guest Keeley
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. and you all thought i was crazy for pushing this stuff. i haven't broken out in 5 months with this stuff.

A liquid foundation is heavy. Although it can vary from maximium coverage, like revlon colourstay, or to a really sheer foundation. A tinted moisturiser is INCREDIBLY sheer, provides hardly any coverage, and really just improves the look of already good skin, so it isn't really very suitable for people with bad skin.

Guest Keeley
Oh thx.......and does that mean the sheerer the foundation is, the less risk of clogging there would have been?

eusa_think.gif not really sure about that, just make sure you look for "non-comedogenic" on the packaging, to be on the safe side  cool.gif

CG Smoothers is a great tinted moisturizer. It has no oil, non-comowhatever, and it has SPF15. You can also get it at like CVS and its cheap. It also gives pretty good coverage, especially good for redness and mild scars and acne and stuff like that smile.gif