Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

please help me! just when i get rid of my active acne- i think to my self- oh well redmarks arent as bed as acne! but they are! ive tried lemon juice, bio oil, drinking tons of water, eating like a heath obsessive, facial scrubs, face masks, fading creams! WHAT CAN I DO PEOPLE??? any advice on anything that has worked for anyone would be much appriciated.!!!!

no i havent tried aloe vera... and i havent tried chemical peels or stuff like that because my family is very poor, and im trying to save up to go to college, so i cant spend more than £100 max on treatments sad.gif . where do you get aloe vera plants- garden shops??

aloe vera... can make me breakout? im almost clear.. with little red marks... and i wanna clear this... im thinking in using... aloevera ... it dont make my skin dry... cus its a little dry of the bp regimen.. and red... it dont make my skin red?

tnx

Aloe vera: $8.00 at a greenhouse, plant shop whatever you call them. This is for a big one and they grow like weeds. You only need a very minute amount to cover your face and so it will last forever.

no i havent tried aloe vera... and i havent tried chemical peels or stuff like that because my family is very poor, and im trying to save up to go to college, so i cant spend more than £100 max on treatments :( . where do you get aloe vera plants- garden shops??

why not try ACV? :D it's cheap, just $3 per bottle.

I've been using it for almost 1 week now.

Haven't seen result yet, but it actually helps reduce oiliness. xD

i have the same problem. Ivebeen on accutane which go rid of active acne its just the redness but i have noticed there ae fading. My dermotogist said that they faded ove some months. So dont worry. Your skin mkes new skin all we need to o is wit for that skin. I youyr old enough you could get a skin peel. Oherwise well just have to wait. Try and avoid make up on the areas too i think it helps. My experiment is to go without any make up on my skin for 6 weeks. Oh yer and by the way i watched a program and it said tat water doesnt help the skin. So forcing to drink water wont help the redness...good luck

why not try ACV? :D it's cheap, just $3 per bottle.

I've been using it for almost 1 week now.

Haven't seen result yet, but it actually helps reduce oiliness. xD

i've been drinking 4 tablespoons of ACV a day + dabbing bio-oil on at bedtime + taking fishoil & zinc tablets. my skin tone (minus red mark patches) is sooo much better than it was even when i had PERFECT skin! the point is to heal them from the inside and the outside! you never know what your body will respond best to, so it doesn't hurt to try a few of these methods that people post on here.