Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive heard many good things about spectro jel from people on this board and i really wanna try it as its just what im looking for in a cleanser. I know you can only buy this in Canada but i was wondering if there are any sites that sell it and ship it to the UK? Ive emailed the spectroskincare.com website asking the same question but i havnt had a responce so if any one knows where i can get it please let me know! Thanks

i was told to stay away from this cause it will dry out your skin , not clearing your acne, and once you stop using it, the acne will be even worse. please use cetaphil if your gonna go that route it's safer!!!!! i must admit though the spectro gel acne wipes come in handy. but only when there is a break out. dries it out faster....i am in canada, i could buy and ship it out for ya lol biggrin.gif

i was told to stay away from this cause it will dry out your skin , not clearing your acne, and once you stop using it, the acne will be even worse.  please use cetaphil if your gonna go that route it's safer!!!!! i must admit though the spectro gel acne wipes come in handy.  but only when there is a break out.  dries it out faster....i am in canada, i could buy and ship it out for ya lol biggrin.gif

i use spectro jel everyday as the only thing i put on my face..it does NOT dry out your face...it restores your skins moisture barrier which give you less breakouts

i was told to stay away from this cause it will dry out your skin , not clearing your acne, and once you stop using it, the acne will be even worse.  please use cetaphil if your gonna go that route it's safer!!!!! i must admit though the spectro gel acne wipes come in handy.  but only when there is a break out.  dries it out faster....i am in canada, i could buy and ship it out for ya lol biggrin.gif

Well its been 10 days now since i emailed the spectro people about getting spectro jel shipped to the UK and they havnt replied neutral.gif

Guest TylerD

Alot of ppl like spectrojel i dont really like it. I use dove bar soap which i find really good on my face. Spectrojel didnt really make me break out or anything but it just didnt do a hole lot for me i dont know it was way to mild i used it once and then havnt bought it again its not horrible or anything but i have deffinitely used better products.