Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lexilex

the 120mg accutane club...

i was just upped this morning to 120mg. wondering...

--anyone else is on this gargantuan dose?

--what are your side effects?

--how long was your course?

--what should our secret handshake be?

lmao- i love u girl.. ur so cute. I know that I am not a member of the accutane train gang... but can I get in on this secret handshake thing? Can I perhaps be the door-woman who lets the tane train gang into the meetings? Either way.. I'm ready.

lmao- i love u girl.. ur so cute.  I know that I am not a member of the accutane train gang... but can I get in on this secret handshake thing? Can I perhaps be the door-woman who lets the tane train gang into the meetings?  Either way.. I'm ready.

thanks, peeps.

all you need for ID is dry lips and a tube of aqauphor. (franks, you are an honorary member)...

...but seriously, no 120ers?

Yay! consider me in the "club". eusa_dance.gif

The first time I took Accutane I was bumped up to 120 mg daily and STILL OILY SKIN!!!! After that first month of 120 I finally did dry up - until about a month or two off of Accutane. Yup, that's exactly how long my results lasted.

Took Accutane a 2nd time, this time only 80 mg daily for the entire course but was to stay on it a lot longer than the regular five months. After about seven months I started having severe back spasms where I couldn't walk and was taken off it immediately!

Sorry to sound not exactly impressed with Accutane, but here I am still looking for answers. But anyway, no real complications with the first course of Accutane at 120 mg.

One good piece of news, the acne on my back and chest are 99.9% clear and remain that way most of the time. eusa_dance.gif

thanks for replying. i am looking forward to hearing more about your experiences on this dose...i will write more tomorrow. now, i MUST go to sleep.

nightynight.

um.,..mr. james booker, WHY exactly is this insane?

turnover20 and lola: how much do you weigh? what were your main side effects and how did you combat them? did you clear up? and lola: is most of your acne on your back and chest?

thanks.

eusa_shhh.gif I usually don't tell, but at the time, I was probably about 140 lbs. eusa_shhh.gif

and my acne was bad on my face, chest, back, and upper arms. Right now it is only on my face. Quite happy with the results everywhere else - only minor pimple every once in a while. definitely a HUGE improvement!