Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

Your face sebum is made of rice are carbs

i ve been eating like 5 rice cakes a day and i have no zits right now. You can eat whole grains but not processed carbohydrates like white bread, and i think wheat is bad for you too. But oatmeal and brown rice cakes are fine.

Sebum is necessary to keep yuor skin looking young. You probably don't recommend yogurt and that was one of the first foods our ancestors ate.

BTW, brown rice cakes have the same effect on insulin as white rice.

Your claims are awfully sketch. What evidence do you employ to support your claims? I agree that our highly refined, modern diet is somewhat at fault for our virulent skin disease but eating leafy greens if far too simple a solution.

Let's try not to be critical everyone.

MelbourneBloke - we would appreciate knowing your sources for these beliefs.

It is something different than what we often read here, yet containing some common thought-provoking elements regarding processed foods, wheat, whites, etc.. I think eating greens is very important, but it does not seem sufficient.

Could you give us a better idea of your theory somehow?

Thanks, eusa_angel.gif

Li B.

Do a search on this poster, seriously, just do a search and you'll see what blahblahblah is talking about. Melbournebloke: I thought you went to live in the forest with the monkeys and furry little animals?

Ok -blahblahblah and a few others deserve a big chewing out - especially blahblahblah eusa_naughty.gif

MelbourneBloke in this case, came on here with what he thought was helpful information. SO WHAT if what he wrote wasn't worded just perfectly, so what if he maybe missed the mark a little. He tried. He wants answers too. Now, for blahblahblah to call MelbourneBloke a moron is unacceptable, and very patronizing. On behalf of the diet/holistic forum I apologize to you MelbourneBloke for his cocky attitude. Thankfully, he does not represent the many on this forum who gladly accept ideas and opinions. (And to call bloodcries "spotty" is so juvenile I could scream) mad.gif

I think what MelbourneBloke was trying to do was make the grain/acne connection. Couldn’t blahblahblah and others see that? I saw it clearly as day.

Anyway, MelbourneBloke, just keep researching, and if cutting out grains helps you or anyone else then that is great. Many have had much success with just such a diet. We know what you were trying to get across. wink.gif

Many of you here weren't around when Ben Kweller and him were posting (It is extremely civil now compared to then and I imagine some of you have nasty memories of it). Anyway, after seeing all his posts I'm convinced that he has good intentions but is a few clowns short of a circus, the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, you get my point. I could come here and say that rubbing the crushed up leaves from the bamboo plant cured acne and I would get 50 people trying it. I realize that many here are desperate BUT use some common sense as well.

Believe me, he worded his post exactly how he wanted it to sound. If you look at his pictures, that's where he thinks he should be, living with the monkeys(I'm not even joking).

Many of you here weren't around when Ben Kweller and him were posting (It is extremely civil now compared to then and I imagine some of you have nasty memories of it). Anyway, after seeing all his posts I'm convinced that he has good intentions but is a few clowns short of a circus, the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor, you get my point. I could come here and say that rubbing the crushed up leaves from the bamboo plant cured acne and I would get 50 people trying it. I realize that many here are desperate BUT use some common sense as well.

Believe me, he worded his post exactly how he wanted it to sound. If you look at his pictures, that's where he thinks he should be, living with the monkeys(I'm not even joking).

Guest Amy Lee
Fighting is not welcome. Feel free to disagree with another member's point of view, but do not attack them personally.

DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT ACNE... theres a fun side to everything and this should start clearing that acne off your face.. it's nothing to purchase it's just a regime i invented that works.

Find out about the Evening primrose oil and vitamin B5, B6 connection to beautiful skin... and also ofcouse the BP and SA and TTO connection.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=52726

Take a read at this and post if it makes you smile or giggle. or even giggle so hard you shit yourself.