Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't consistently wash my facea t night so its hard to use retin A effectively. I wash my face every morning without fial though, would it be ok to use it in the mornign if i used some lotion with SPF15 or somethign in it? Thanks?>

I don't consistently wash my facea t night so its hard to use retin A effectively. I wash my face every morning without fial though, would it be ok to use it in the mornign if i used some lotion with SPF15 or somethign in it? Thanks?>

Guest Marino

Like poketrocket said, MAKESURE YOU WASH YOUR FACE AT NIGHT! I know its hard to do when you've stayed up late and just wanna go to bed. I had the same prob so I solved by not washing my face right before I thought I'd go back to sleep. Id do it everynight at 7:00pm that way it wouldn't keep me a buzz when I wanted to get some rust.

I use a simialr retinoid in the morning [isotrex] but thats o.k considering I have a shag hair style and it protects it from the elements, I also wear a hat weh out in the sun. I wont put sunscreen coz when I use my retinoid and put moisturizer/sunscreen I can feel it rubbing off, I just use it on the rest of my face minus the forehead were i use isotrex.

If your serious about getting rid of acne start washing your face at night, not too hard, coz youll irritaste it and make it worse.

Like poketrocket said, MAKESURE YOU WASH YOUR FACE AT NIGHT! I know its hard to do when you've stayed up late and just wanna go to bed. I had the same prob so I solved by not washing my face right before I thought I'd go back to sleep. Id do it everynight at 7:00pm that way it wouldn't keep me a buzz when I wanted to get some rust.

I use a simialr retinoid in the morning [isotrex] but thats o.k considering I have a shag hair style and it protects it from the elements, I also wear a hat weh out in the sun. I wont put sunscreen coz when I use my retinoid and put moisturizer/sunscreen I can feel it rubbing off, I just use it on the rest of my face minus the forehead were i use isotrex.

If your serious about getting rid of acne start washing your face at night, not too hard, coz youll irritaste it and make it worse.