Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chippermonky

masturbation - breakout log

I saw some posts on this and I decided to try it out. From my feeble memory, after the days that I masturbate, I do get serious acne. Guess we'll see. Oh, I'm currently on BP/vinegar/alphahydrox.

day1 - day3 : I had a bad mess up with a bit too much bp gel on thursday due to a couple very large pimples. My skin has been shedding since then. Only two very small zits right by my lips on saturday, nothing today. Seems to be going well. Last time I mbated was thursday.

day 4:

I saw some posts on this and I decided to try it out. From my feeble memory, after the days that I masturbate, I do get serious acne. Guess we'll see. Oh, I'm currently on BP/vinegar/alphahydrox.

day1 - day3 : I had a bad mess up with a bit too much bp gel on thursday due to a couple very large pimples. My skin has been shedding since then. Only two very small zits right by my lips on saturday, nothing today. Seems to be going well. Last time I mbated was thursday.

day 4:

hahah no, this is interesting. please go on, i really want to know if ur acne gets better without masturbation.

heh yeah, i remember reading an in depth log someone made about this last year and he concluded that masturbation caused him to break out. I might start keeping track of this in my log as well =p

There has been a study conducted which concluded that men who masturbate "excessivly" found it easier to to gain lean muscle while working out at the gym than men who didn't masturbate or masturbated in moderation, this proves that masturbation can have an extreme effect on hormone activity, so I guess masturbation can be an agrivating factor when it comes to acne...

I think that the reason why it may be possible for a breakout depending on the person, is that because you feel horny your testorome androgen hormones buzz around your body which produces excessive oil than what you would produce normally. It's to do with mating and having sex...

If my gilfriend had acne and i was on top having sex i would tickle her acne on her forehead so that more oil would come out and she would look funny afterwards

now thats how cool i am >>>> cool.gif

keep it up m8.

U must be very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very strong minded to not masturbate. LOL what bout if u get ur gf to do it.

I wanna see how this turns out.

u can't get ur gf to do it... he is seeing if it's all about the hormones. if he is still on this, he can't do anything... the mind starts taking it's toll after a week or so.

If you don't whack off you'll just end up having a wet dream anyway.

I don't think I could go more than a week or so without beating it, this kinda reminds me of that movie "forty days and forty nights" lol

If you can't whack off then unwanted erections are going to be inevitable....

Not to discourage you or anything but how is masturbation different from having sex? I'm pretty sure both would release the same kind of hormones into your system.

Just find it kinda odd how people are singling out masturbation if having sex would basically be the same thing then.

Not to discourage you or anything but how is masturbation different from having sex?  I'm pretty sure both would release the same kind of hormones into your system.

Just find it kinda odd how people are singling out masturbation if having sex would basically be the same thing then.