Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LawBoy

Attraction and Acne Scars

I wanted to write a response/opinion on the topic of scarring and attraction. I think we're missing the point of acne scars and looks. Obviously, the worst your acne scars are the more it degrades from your attraction. This is an obvious point we can all agree upon and if you don't concur, I think your in a bit of denial personally. However, everybody is born with different innate levels of attraction. For example, 2 people with the same amount of scarring can vary greatly in levels of attraction. Take Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt with some scarring vs. average blow joe with NO scarring...Who do you think will likely get the girls?? The guy with the higher level of natural attraction, Brad Pitt in this case, despite the acne scars. Just b/c you have scars, doesn't mean it has degraded your level of attraction completely. Your natural level of attraction will play a monumental role in your attraction level to the opposite sex. Lets face it, some people are naturally more attractive holding on other things equal (scarring, tans, acne, moles, etc...). Personality factors in there somewhere, obviously not the top of the list but can still have an impact nonetheless, sometimes quite substantial. Money, family, and values can also have impacts. I have some scars, and I get girls, very attractive ones at that on occasion. However, I am VERY self-conscious of my scars and thus detract from my confidence and my ability to make the mojo flow. Scars are NOT an end all problem, although, like many of you, I feel like it is sometimes. I am currently getting needling done and will have either Bio Alcamid or Restylane soon after, not sure which one I want.

Good Luck Everybody.

Ryan

Yeah, but with Brad, it's minimal. But still, you're right in that acne hasn't stopped women from heaping their fawning adulation on him. The same could be said for Michael Hutchence, that is, before he died by an act of autoerotic asphyxiation gone awry.

The problem is that if you're an average-looking joe, acne can seriously hinder your prospects of luring women.

In my case, I am very effeminate-looking (high orbital bones, naturally eyelined area, long neck) so the juxtaposition of those qualities with acne is quite off-putting.

Just how effete-looking am I? Last week when I was exercising along the beach in Santa Monica, I overheard a three-year-old girl look at me and utter, "Dad! That's not a girl. It's a boy! It's a boy!" I guess as she got closer she could see my stubble.

Yeah, but with Brad, it's minimal. But still, you're right in that acne hasn't stopped women from heaping their fawning adulation on him. The same could be said for Michael Hutchence, that is, before he died by an act of autoerotic asphyxiation gone awry.

The problem is that if you're an average-looking joe, acne can seriously hinder your prospects of luring women.

In my case, I am very effeminate-looking (high orbital bones, naturally eyelined area, long neck) so the juxtaposition of those qualities with acne is quite off-putting.

Just how effete-looking am I? Last week when I was exercising along the beach in Santa Monica, I overheard a three-year-old girl look at me and utter, "Dad! That's not a girl. It's a boy! It's a boy!" I guess as she got closer she could see my stubble.

Just out of curiosity, could you please name the male celebrities whom you do find most attractive? I'd like to test a theory about male-female archetype attraction. Also, are you on birth control? This has to do with my theory.

Guys,

This is a very interesting argument and I have a categorical answer and evidence to prove it.

Yes acne scars make a difference to woman.

I registered on a dating site and poted my photograph.The photograph I posted was taken in lighting which did not show many of my scars and I have pretty bad scarring.I got contacted by loads of woman and I met 2.Both of them after meeting me didnt call me once.

I know you may say its because they didnt enjoy my company but I know the reason.The loved speaking to me on the telephone and found me very interesting.

This just makes me feel even more shit.Had it not been for these scars I would have probably been with a very beautiful woman.

Guys,

This is a very interesting argument and I have a categorical answer and evidence to prove it.

Yes acne scars make a difference to woman.

I registered on a dating site and poted my photograph.The photograph I posted was taken in lighting which did not show many of my scars and I have pretty bad scarring.I got contacted by loads of woman and I met 2.Both of them after meeting me didnt call me once.

I know you may say its because they didnt enjoy my company but I know the reason.The loved speaking to me on the telephone and found me very interesting.

This just makes me feel even more shit.Had it not been for these scars I would have probably been with a very beautiful woman.

a few years ago.  But she TOO had some acne scarring.  We did date and had a lot of FUN but she lived far away and frankly when i saw her in BAd lighting it was a turn off (other then her skin she was a DOLL with a very sexy figure to boot)

So our relationship did not last.    It is interesting to be on the other side of the fence and meet and date someone who is attractive but unfortunatley has bad skin.  makes me want to improve MINE even more.

I've always been attractive, but since i got scarred bad I've found it a lot tougher. I thinkif I had the same scarring but was a man it wouldn't be such an issue for me.

i feel like a fraud, because i dont have acne on my face at all (which is nice)

However, i could never take my shirt off for a girl, because it would uncover big red keloids on my chest (see my posts for pictures)

So basically, there's girls that like me, but im too afraid for them to find out what lies beneath the shirt sad.gif

Guest delta force operators

i do agree the average joe will have a hard time seducing a girl of his desire if he has scars on his face...

. most importantly dont worry about what she thinks..this is your realilty and you know this is her opportunity to have a fun time with you.. u gotta lead her..relationships our built when the guy leads.. he goes for the first kiss makes the call does the initiation this is how it is

ur job is to lead her imagination and make her experience certain feelings no one has made her feel before .

.u gotta act cocky funny

scars or no scars if u act funny keep her luaghing u will anchor inside her pyche good feelings about u..she wont know where they came from but she will feel them when she sees u..

on the other hand if u make her feel scared or akward she were have a anchor inside her to wanna avoid . just from ur vibe ur pressing on her..

look at james bond...look at juan duan..these guys although were very handsome..they know how to turn on that switch

...its charm..its style..its class..its how u act how u behave ..how u present your self..i know u gotta dress keep ur hair nice..and ur face as nice as possible..

cous girls think if he doesnt take care of himself..how is he gonna take care of me..alot of girls think this way..thats why attraction isnt something that is a choice..girls just feel it instintively..they know right off the bat wether they will like u or not

its how u act its how u present urself.."attraction isnt a choice" a girl will know wether she will like u or not and if she likes u theres nother anyone can do to make her not like u

if she doesnt like u theres nothering u can do to make her like u ........work on ur attraction features....and about the archetypes....................

the risktaker

the badboy

the adventurer

these guys get laid like crazy

bad boys ride harleys

what is a bad boy - hes a rebel without a cause a cool dude in a motorcycle jacket

a real life huckle berry fin who wants to take u on a river ride of adventure hes a wounded moody misunderstood a dreamer a seducer a daredevil hes a man of mystery and a fascinating paradox hes both a lost lil boy and a man with a dark side he breaks ur heart with his wicked ways but wether hes a wanted wolf of a dangerous desperado he makes u long to rescue him from his pain. hes hurtfully cruel or simple careless and selfabsorbed but u cant resist jumping on his motorcycle and roaring off into the steaming night with him and once you given your heart for him forever hes gone with the wind..hes somone who sets off throbbing sexual and aggressive passions within you ..becuse hes aloof and elusive u gets u caught up in the callenge and excitement of the chase though hes not always somone you really want even if u did capture him a bad boy may tell u hes generally right.. hes a frog u hope to turn into a prnce with the magic of your kiss....

my secrets..

www.doubleyourdating.com

www.fastseduction.com

www.askmen.com

www.sosuave.com

www.girlfriendstealer.com

trust me man theres many more out there..alot of guys wanna know the secrets to bang the 10s.

brad pitt is a good role model..

remember in the movie oceans 12 where matt damon is asking him how or why hes good with the ladies brad says "its not in my nature to be mysterious" with a cool sly smile...u gotta get this inner game..

and this will help u with sex

http://www.sex-project.com/1/

I saw a preview for Brad Pitts new movie ' Mr. and Mrs. Smith the other day at the theatre. I gotta say I was very surprised to see how truly rough his skin looked when he was seen in varying lighting. In some lightning, unnoticable. But in one or two shots his skin not only had a few small scars, which I have seen before,not anything that dramatic, but the tone and texture was very crappy. Uneven, wierd line type configurations and unhealthy looking.

The guy is very good looking though. But whatever, his scarring is worse than mine, and I bet the dude doesn;t spend a second thinking about it. Also, every picture you see of him in glossy magazines, is airbrused, just like other celebrities.

J

bad boys ride harleys

what is a bad boy - hes a rebel without a cause a cool dude in a motorcycle jacket

a real life huckle berry fin who wants to take u on a river ride of adventure hes a wounded moody misunderstood a dreamer a seducer a daredevil hes a man of mystery and a fascinating paradox hes both a lost lil boy and a man with a dark side he breaks ur heart with his wicked ways but wether hes a wanted wolf of a dangerous desperado he makes u long to rescue him from his pain. hes hurtfully cruel or simple careless and selfabsorbed but u cant resist jumping on his motorcycle and roaring off into the steaming night with him and once you given your heart for him forever hes gone with the wind..hes somone who sets off throbbing sexual and aggressive passions within you ..becuse hes aloof and elusive u gets u caught up in the callenge and excitement of the chase though hes not always  somone you really want even if u did capture him a bad boy may tell u hes generally right.. hes a frog u hope to turn into a prnce with the magic of your kiss....

I think that its pretty interesting that a lot of the guys on this post are upset that a woman wont look past the scars, yet the only thing you say about them is that they were hot. If you had gotten a call from one of those girls, loved talking to her over the phone, then met her and she weighed 375 lbs, you probably would have ran away screaming! You can not ask for others not to be shallow when you yourself obviously are. Its absolutely rediculous to think that you missed out on something good when a woman was turned off by your scars! If a relationship is built on things that are only surface, then they quickly fall apart. You guys are so into looking at the stars for the way things are, but how many of them have any kind of lasting relationship? Yeah their sleeping with many attractive, money grubbing women, but all the want is an arm piece. If that is what you want, to sleep with a hot chick who is only interested in someone who will look good standing next to her for a night, then heres what you do:

1. Rent(borrow) an insanely expensive car. I doesn't even matter what you wear if you're driving a nice car.

2. Go to a bar, the sleezier the better

3. Find some "hot" chick

4. Get her plasterd

5. Take her to some hotel room and do your thing

6. Leave before she wakes up.

there you have it, 6 steps the a perfectly superficial one night stand. Its not that hard!

BUT if your looking for something more long term, you have to have a lot of confidence and be more concerned with her then how your scars are looking today. And you have to look for a girl that has more then nice boobs. And trust me, there are a lot of good looking girls out there that are not personality-challanged. Look for a girl that you are attracted to, who enjoys the same things you do, who you can talk to and laugh with. But I guarente you that no girl, not even a "10", is perfect. you can not look for a perfect woman when everyone out there knows that they, themselves, are not perfect. But like I said before, if all you want is a hot girl for a night, its not that hard.

I think that this post PROVES that men are more superficial then women. And that it is a lot easier for a guy to get away with having scars then a girl.

chicks dig scars on guys

they also like tatooes

I wanted to write a response/opinion on the topic of scarring and attraction. I think we're missing the point of acne scars and looks. Obviously, the worst your acne scars are the more it degrades from your attraction. This is an obvious point we can all agree upon and if you don't concur, I think your in a bit of denial personally. However, everybody is born with different innate levels of attraction. For example, 2 people with the same amount of scarring can vary greatly in levels of attraction. Take Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt with some scarring vs. average blow joe with NO scarring...Who do you think will likely get the girls?? The guy with the higher level of natural attraction, Brad Pitt in this case, despite the acne scars. Just b/c you have scars, doesn't mean it has degraded your level of attraction completely. Your natural level of attraction will play a monumental role in your attraction level to the opposite sex. Lets face it, some people are naturally more attractive holding on other things equal (scarring, tans, acne, moles, etc...). Personality factors in there somewhere, obviously not the top of the list but can still have an impact nonetheless, sometimes quite substantial. Money, family, and values can also have impacts. I have some scars, and I get girls, very attractive ones at that on occasion. However, I am VERY self-conscious of my scars and thus detract from my confidence and my ability to make the mojo flow. Scars are NOT an end all problem, although, like many of you, I feel like it is sometimes. I am currently getting needling done and will have either Bio Alcamid or Restylane soon after, not sure which one I want.

Good Luck Everybody.

Ryan

i just find this a stupid thread

there are post out there that actually need advice/help

besides just lower your standards if you're going through a dry spell

also you could date blind people

stop with these dumb threads

i just find this a stupid thread

there are post out there that actually need advice/help

besides just lower your standards if you're going through a dry spell

also you could date blind people

stop with these dumb threads