Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bstej

Can I use this BP for now?

I got the Neutrogena On The Spot 2.5% vanishing cream in the small tube. Can I use that for the regimen(not just on the spot but all over face) at least at night?

I also got the clearisil 10% bp vanishing cream. I'm just starting the regimen tonight so I assume I should start with the Neutrogena 2.5%.

Thank you very much biggrin.gif

Yeah, it's a good product. But it makes me wonder a little if you read the regimen carefully as I mention that as a good product in several places. I just say that because it is important that you follow the regimen closely for best results.

You can see videos of me using that same product on the regimen over at http://www.acne.org/video.html That'll give you a good idea of what to do.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Yea Dan I read the regimen a few times I just wanted to make sure since it is a cream, not a gel, and since it is on the spot. I was just double checking since I'm kind of nervous about starting the regimen in the first place. But thanks a lot for replying so fast man I really appreciate it. biggrin.gif