Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think I remember now why I used to wear makeup all the time. *sigh* I've finished the semester so I've been out of school for these last couple of weeks. I decided to use a more gentle approach to my acne and I also stopped wearing makeup because i think it contributes to my problem. I've seen improvements every day for the last week or so and this morning, I was estatic because the blotchiness seemed to have faded remarkably over night. Anyway, I visited someone today and she decided to make a huge deal out of my face - she hasn't seen me without makeup in a long time. She was saying I should try this and that and see a dermatologist blah blah. And now I feel just so miserable, I want to cry. I know she was just trying to help but sometimes I wish people just wouldn't point out my acne especially when I KNOW IT'S THERE and I've been trying my best to overcome it!

I think I remember now why I used to wear makeup all the time.  *sigh*  I've finished the semester so I've been out of school for these last couple of weeks.  I decided to use a more gentle approach to my acne and I also stopped wearing makeup because i think it contributes to my problem.  I've seen improvements every day for the last week or so and this morning, I was estatic because the blotchiness seemed to have faded remarkably over night.  Anyway, I visited someone today and she decided to make a huge deal out of my face - she hasn't seen me without makeup in a long time.  She was saying I should try this and that and see a dermatologist blah blah.  And now I feel just so miserable, I want to cry.  I know she was just trying to help but sometimes I wish people just wouldn't point out my acne especially when I KNOW IT'S THERE and I've been trying my best to overcome it!

oh, yeah?! well, point out how you always thought her thunder thighs jiggled more than the jello you had last night for dessert!

nawh, i'm just playing. fuck what the other people say or think...a lot of girls think by trying to be helpful, they are "helping" you. but when it all comes down to it, i think that your friend may just be jealous of you...no matter how much, she's gotta harbor a drop of the green monster's blood. or simply, she WAS trying to be helpful in her own obnoxious way. take it or leave it, i'd steer clear of that girl for awhile. the last thing you'd need right now is any negativity or anyone to bring whatever high spirits you had going for you. tell her you'll see her in 3 months and she'd better make an appointment if she does in fact want to hang with you.

for an added bonus: "yeah, but then again, i'm not sure i'd want to be seen with someone like you...it might bring my hotness factor down a notch..."

haha, i kid! i kid! just keep that chin up, girl, better days are gonna come.