Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikyl36

Anybody know the purpose of drinking aloe vera?

My mom told me her friend takes the aloe vera leaves and grind em up into a drink...anybody know what this does exactly or is this lady just wacky?

Thanks for the replies guys...but does this do anything to help fight acne...i mean would it be of any benefit to even try this...i could imagine that it probably taste pretty nasty

Thanks for the replies guys...but does this do anything to help fight acne...i mean would it be of any benefit to even try this...i could imagine that it probably taste pretty nasty

I take aloe vera in a juice which has cranberry in it which tastes ok. I think it has helped with my acne but its a long term thing (takes about three months) it seemed to give me initial breakouts for some time which have appeared to subside now and im clearing up nicely. (Breakouts probably to do with the cleansing releasing toxins into the blood.) I also had a shave using aloe vera gel last night and my skin feels nice n smooth right now.

Give drinking a little bit before meals a go for a few months.

I take aloe vera in a juice which has cranberry in it which tastes ok. I think it has helped with my acne but its a long term thing (takes about three months) it seemed to give me initial breakouts for some time which have appeared to subside now and im clearing up nicely. (Breakouts probably to do with the cleansing releasing toxins into the blood.) I also had a shave using aloe vera gel last night and my skin feels nice n smooth right now.

Thanks Wotalotaspot...I might just give it a try...how do u prepare the aloe vera? Do u blend the aloe vera leaves whole with a blender? I'm glad that ur seeing results...cheers!