Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndmgal

More trashy photos of britney

Guest PinkStar
Their children are terribly spoilt though...

For example; http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1173268,00.html

Well.....lucky them..what else can I say!

But to get back to the subject of Britney,check out this article found on the same website you've just posted.:

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1181803,00.html

I totally agree with Britney and I think y'all should stop thinking stars should always be oh-so-glamourous

Guest Shjaker

I was never ragging on her for not wearing wakeup, or going without brushing her hair.

All I commented on was:

1. She should eat a little healthier for the baby's sake

2. Her action/behavior haven't been of the best judgment lately..

Interesting attitude shes adopted there, but good for her. She just don't give a shit anymore lol.

No one even talks about Britney in the UK any more... geez just let her be.

This was in an article from December 2004! When is this reality show going to be on the air??

"Meanwhile, Jackson is also shooting a reality show about her life. "It's just following the life of a single mom in Hollywood, you know, just raising her kids and doing her thing," she said.

And how are the young ones? "They're awesome," she said, obviously missing them. "Don't talk about them, I'm gonna cry."

Guest PinkStar
This was in an article from December 2004! When is this reality show going to be on the air??

"Meanwhile, Jackson is also shooting a reality show about her life. "It's just following the life of a single mom in Hollywood, you know, just raising her kids and doing her thing," she said.

And how are the young ones? "They're awesome," she said, obviously missing them. "Don't talk about them, I'm gonna cry."

The article I posted? No it's not from 2004.Go check it out again buddy!

I got best looking and flirtiest for my senior superlatives but whose bragging?

Apparently you are, my friend.

What does getting voted 'best looking and flirtiest' have to do with getting photographed on your worst day? Are you implying you’ve never looked bad? Then why are you here?

Guest PinkStar
Apparently you are, my friend. 

What does getting voted 'best looking and flirtiest' have to do with getting photographed on your worst day?  Are you implying you’ve never looked bad?  Then why are you here?

eusa_clap.gif

You're right, perhaps i was bragging. I was just trying to defend myself from a previous post and didn't think before I typed. Yes I don't like the way i look under concealer that's why I am here. I was not trying to chastise britney for having acne by posting those pictures. I was just saying that the way she has been acting lately is disgusting. Especially since not so long ago my 11 year old sister was one of her biggest fans.

Guest Shjaker

I don't hate her for having acne, nu nu nu not at all. It's that balcony pic that made me eusa_sick.gif

I'm going to say something that is very uncool.

I like pop music.

Yep, love it. Britney, Christina, Jessica, the whole bit. Love the music. Own many many cd's of nothing but twinkie-sugar-glazed-moronic-lyrical-drivel pop music shlep.

I love pop music.

On the topic of the pop stars THEMSELVES - it's the music I buy, not the image. Not the culture. I am old enough to know that the sound issueing from my stereo is NOT a lifestyle, it is not an aspiration, it is not a goal.

It's simply music I like.

I just don't bother with the politics of music very much.

As far as what the stars do? I agree with Quantam in that as role models, they have a responsibilty. A rather large one, at that.

And I also agree that it's not a responsibility one can always live up to gracefully and humanely. Sometimes, pop stars have bad times, too.

Now off to play some Britney on my stereo....!!!!

Guest Shjaker
I'm going to say something that is very uncool.

I like pop music.

Don't worry, I'm a huge pop music loser too : ) Backstreet Boooys!! EEE!!!!

I love pop music.

Backstreet Boys!! EEE!!!!

I agree with Quantam

I live for those words eusa_drool.gif You've seriously made me a happy camper ^_^

That's Britney alright. I saw her wearing the same sunglasses in another photo : S

I feel bad because she's not going about the pregnancy the right way at all. When do you see her snacking on something healthy? She's just using pregnancy as an excuse to eat like a pig. Eat healthy for the baby! PLEASE! DROP THE CHEETOS!  X_X

I was thinking her latest acne may be due to pregnancy also. You sometimes develope it during pregnancy.

But she still shouldn't be eating so damn crappy

By the way, she looks like complete trailer park trash in that balcony photo grabbing Kevin's crotch. Trashy quota for today has been reached

yeah plus is she still smoking??...like was she smoking during the time right before she knew she was pregnant...anyways good luck for mr and mrs spears , cant wait for the reality show

its strange how she's always wearing caps and/or sunglasses in these sort of pics......

She's a celebrity, how is that strange? If she didn't do that every step she'd have a pile of people around her asking for her autograph. Paparazzi follow her around 24 hours of the day, thats where those pictures came from. Also, try going on tour for most of your life, I doubt anyone here would be able to handle it. I'm sorry but is Britney supposed to be some kind of super women cause she can dance and perform and sell millions of records? She's human just like anyone else show some respect.

I don't hate her for having acne, nu nu nu not at all. It's that balcony pic that made me eusa_sick.gif

lollllllll ... now CMONNNNNNNNNNNNN ppl ... im sure u ladies have done that to your boyfriends lotsa times. in some NOT SO PRIVATE places as well ... so why cant she do it? its her balcony?

wat made u sick quantam ? the fact that she's grabbin his shlong or the fact that shes doin it on HER balcony?

] x [

She's a celebrity, how is that strange? If she didn't do that every step she'd have a pile of people around her asking for her autograph. Paparazzi follow her around 24 hours of the day, thats where those pictures came from. Also, try going on tour for most of your life, I doubt anyone here would be able to handle it. I'm sorry but is Britney supposed to be some kind of super women cause she can dance and perform and sell millions of records? She's human just like anyone else show some respect.

I thaught it was strange because I thaught they may be faked using a look-alike and lets be honest the sunglasses/cap don't exactly flatter her, so I thaught it was a strange chioce for a fashion concious woman < yet more indication that they may be faked.

Get off yer high horse for fucksake.

and before you start.....

yes I know they arn't faked.