Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndmgal

More trashy photos of britney

I just thought these were funny, I felt bad for her but you have to admit she's gone a little overboard. there was one of her topless on a balcony outside her hotel, but i didnt think it was appropriate to put on here.

post-20899-1116091628_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091645_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091661_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091749_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091628_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091645_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091661_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1116091749_thumb.jpg

Guest Shjaker

That's Britney alright. I saw her wearing the same sunglasses in another photo : S

I feel bad because she's not going about the pregnancy the right way at all. When do you see her snacking on something healthy? She's just using pregnancy as an excuse to eat like a pig. Eat healthy for the baby! PLEASE! DROP THE CHEETOS! X_X

I was thinking her latest acne may be due to pregnancy also. You sometimes develope it during pregnancy.

But she still shouldn't be eating so damn crappy

By the way, she looks like complete trailer park trash in that balcony photo grabbing Kevin's crotch. Trashy quota for today has been reached

Kevin federlion? or whatever? yeah

I dunno i'd rather be rich and have acne though =)

Oh yeah she does use proactiv that wonder drug just look at her it must work!

I just thought these were funny, I felt bad for her but you have to admit she's gone a little overboard. there was one of her topless on a balcony outside her hotel, but i didnt think it was appropriate to put on here.

You're a fucking idiot. You liked her until you saw these photos?

In her situation, she's basically forced to put on make up whenever she goes out. Let's see you post some of your own pictures at your worst time of day. I'm sure that you don't look like a model either.

Well aren't u just a little bitter. i said in the other forum with pics of her acne that i felt bad for her. The fact she's naked ona balcony and grabbing her husband's dick in public is what shocked me. There were other disgusting pictures but i didn't post them. I got best looking and flirtiest for my senior superlatives but whose bragging? Sure having mild acne is a pain in the ass, but it's never made me dislike anyone. I always adored britney spears and i think some things should be left to the bedroom.

You're a fucking idiot. You liked her until you saw these photos?

In her situation, she's basically forced to put on make up whenever she goes out. Let's see you post some of your own pictures at your worst time of day. I'm sure that you don't look like a model either.

Well aren't u just a little bitter. i said in the other forum with pics of her acne that i felt bad for her. The fact she's naked ona balcony and grabbing her husband's dick in public is what shocked me. There were other disgusting pictures but i didn't post them. I got best looking and flirtiest for my senior superlatives but whose bragging? Sure having mild acne is a pain in the ass, but it's never made me dislike anyone. I always adored britney spears and i think some things should be left to the bedroom.

Guest Shjaker
You're a fucking idiot.  You liked her until you saw these photos?

In her situation, she's basically forced to put on make up whenever she goes out.  Let's see you post some of your own pictures at your worst time of day.  I'm sure that you don't look like a model either.

Guest Shjaker
she knows they're there, midnight.

Exactly.

Why couldn't she have groped his netherlands in the privacy of their bedroom? Oh wait, now she has a reality show so we can watch that too, silly me

Guest Shjaker
People have actual sex in public places all the time.

Honestly, she probably doesn't give a damn anymore.

I know people do that, but it's different with her. She influences a lot of young girls.

So I'm never going to give her justification for "rebeling" because you MUST have more common sense in that business.

Lol I know, she was getting so touchy about not having her privacy and now this.

Guest Shjaker
Who in the business has NEVER rebelled? It's a part of maturing. Rebelling is part of what made her so famous in my opinion.

Just like sex tapes that come out... for everyone to see.. that makes you now of days.

There are a lot of very respectful actors/actresses/artists/musicians/performers. These Tara Reids and Paris Hiltons are nothing but shameful.

In my opinion part of maturing isn't acting like a piece of trash...

And supposedly in those businesses, according to what people like to say, you have to "grow up fast." So much for that

Anyway, it's sad that this stuff is what people have to do to get publicity : ( It's making for horrible role models and influences