Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just bought this tea trea oils tick with a roll ball on teh top. Its gonna lst me for a while.

I applyied it to a zit, anmd i dont kwno if tis doign anything, My skin isnt dry at all.

Does this stuff work for oyu guys? does it prolong red marks like BP?

Does it actualy work? Or is it a scam?

it's meant to reduce redness and kill germs..

i think it's better to use it as a spot treatment,

people can get series allergic to this, so becareful if u apply it all over your face........

For now im spot treting it. I may apply a bunch of it somewhere to see my reaction.

Thx for the warning.

look for 100% pure tea tree essential oil in a little 10ml/5ml dripper container thing. It will work a lot better than the stick forms because the stick forms are not 100%. Put it any where you feel a zit forming and in my experience it is the most effective thing of killing the zit outright. It might prolong red marks if caught too late tho.

Dont use it all over the face, its too overdrying

And the stick is a roll on, i have no idea if its pure but ther eisnt much in it. It seems liek it can last for ages though.

And one or 2 red marks are nothign compared to my 30 lol.

But htey are going awya soon.

I used to use it as a spot treatment but found that the red marks left behind by the pimples I applied it to seemed more red and lasted longer than those left behind by pimples i didn't appy TTO to... but perhaps as a previous poster suggested this was because I applied it "too late"... maybe?

Anyway I've stopped using it as a spot treatment and now just add a couple of drops to the ACV solution I apply at night, as well as the Asprin mask that I apply 2-3x a week. Since I have been doing this my pimples seem to be drying up faster (hopefully because they no longer have as much bacteria to feed off) but it's a bit too early to tell if its preventing pimples.

I wouldn't suggest applying it undiluted all over your face.

Hey guys

Ive applied it twice in 2 days so far on a few pimples adn the pimple is completely gone. Its amazing. For weeks i applied bp and it was till there, TTO seems to work great for me. I really dont caer about red marks.

My marks dont stand out that much alone, only whne they r in bunches of 20-30 do they really become noticable.