Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EKVSaxMan

My face is almost clear, could this work for you?

After many years of battling acne I think I may have found something that actually works!! I have been to the dermatologist 3 or 4 times with no success. On the last visit he gave me Retin-A and Duac gel. After about 6 weeks on the Retin-A, my face was worse than ever. When I got home from college my mom gave me some Pears soap to try. This soap is absolutely great!!! Combined with the Duac Gel (This could have helped too) my face is clearing really really fast. In about a weeks time of using both there was very noticable differences. I really dont know where my mom found this stuff but if you can find it I would highly reccomend it. The soap is made in England and will not clog pores. As soon as my Duac runs out, I am going to switch to Dan's BP Gel because the Gel really seems to be working. I know acne can be a b1tch, but don't let it ruin your life. I am also on B5 (5 grams) this could also be contributing to my clear skin