Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I have these bumps on my forehead and some on my right cheek. They're skin colored and they do NOT turn into a pimple later, like most people's. They just kinda stay there for a long time. If I try to squeeze them, some stuff comes out but not a lot. I don't know what they are... are they clogged pores? whiteheads that are stuck under the skin? milia?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Eva

it can be a infected pore, like those u will get on your body when u sweat heavily and u dont blot them right away.......

They're clogged pores.

From what I've heard, facials can get rid of them. Try and Omega supplement, such as flaxseed oil. It thins the sebum produced so the pores won't become clogged.

For me, apple cider vinegar is the cure for this...and I've heard other people mention this works as well. It just seems to dissolve the clogged pores away. But, it does smell disgusting and I know it's not for everyone.

if I use the ACV, I have to dilute it right? Is it 8:1 (water:ACV)? or should i just start out with a higher concentration of ACV? Should I use it on my whole face or just the affected areas? Should I just use the AHA lotion on the affected areas too?

You don't really have to dilute the ACV; it's just whatever your skin can tolerate. I go 50/50 with water but some people do more water. I only use it on my forehead (my affected area). If you do the AHA, probably just use it on the affected areas too. I haven't tried the AHA enhanced lotion--I was using Kiss my Face Alpha and Aloe (5% AHA) and for me the ACV works better than this.

I'm just using some old cleanser I got from a dermatologist a couple years ago. It's Brevoxyl-4 Creamy Wash. They seem to be getting smaller and going away. eusa_dance.gif