Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myredmarks

Specfically for ppl who want a CURE for red marks!

i bought all these today, apart from the Vitamin A. im in a bad mood so went straight to Holland and Barretts (UK health shop) and stocked up on Vit C, Vit E, Zinc, and Aloe Vera capsules. F

ed up, tired of looking in the mirror and feeling depressed by my shitty skin, so ive taken photos and will update in, what, 1-2 months?

oh, and i bought some rosehip oil (along with emu oil to carry it into the skin) and im gonna put that on the red batsards too.

yay.............................. doubt.gif

Guest pokerbugg

i hate taking pills....and so many of them? aaaaaaaaaah

Look at you guys... taking a million pills as if they were candy. Don't be an idiot, just overstuff yourself with fruits. Try taking 5 portions a day if you could and you would definitely have sufficient vitamins in your system.

Look at you guys... taking a million pills as if they were candy. Don't be an idiot, just overstuff yourself with fruits. Try taking 5 portions a day if you could and you would definitely have sufficient vitamins in your system.

FAST REPLY

I've been taking:

1 Multivitamin tablet

2 Vitamin C 1000mg

2 Vitamin E 400IU

1 Zinc 50mg

1 Antioxidant tablet (contains additional vit c, vit a, vic e)

for about SIX months now...NO VISIBLE IMPROVEMENTS

I've also added 3 MSM 1000mg tablets in addition to this

Some people think I'm overdosing on vitamins...well, to tell u the truth, right now I'm still on the "vitamin regimen" so that I can finish the bottles and quit (to not finish the bottles = waste of money, so...)

However, the MSM 3000mg daily MIGHT HAVE helped with my redness...it's been 2 weeks and I THINK the MSM is doing SOMETHING...(I got this MSM idea from a guy called Anthony - active member in Red Marks forum)

Well, the bottom line is:

1) Vitamins don't really CURE redmarks. Sorry to let you down.

2) MSM tablets COULD work...I'll let you know if it really does after a few weeks

Ciao.

well. im followin this regime now.. with only 15 mg Zinc though..

and 4000 mgs of vitamin C ..

im also undergoin V beam treatments..so i'll see wassup. GOODLUCKS TO YALL.

FORGET ALL THIS ALOEVERA, PELING AND WHAT NOT SO. THEY ARE ALL VERY GOOD ESPECIALLY ALOEVERA AS IT IS NATURAL. BUT THEY WILL AT THE MAX REDUCE UR REDNESS WHICH WILL STILL SHOW.

**TO CURE REDNESS, IT HAS TO BE DONE FROM THE INSIDE OUT. ISNT THIS LOGICAL.NOW DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE REDNESS OR CURE REDNESS, YOUR CHOICE? YOU DECIDE

I AM OPEN TO ALL QUESTIONS.  eusa_angel.gif

hi damn,

ok here is the thing. vitamin c will aid you in collegen, tissue production and growth. This will help you with your scars.

but an important feature of scar is, that it has formed a clot beneath the skin, inorder to break that clot, u could use alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), as a cleaser available in the market. This is in murad too.

so the AHA will break down your clot and make the new tissues and collegen form on top. You will notice great results with these two for your case.

bye n gud luck

Hi yea about the vitamin C

how many tablets should i use?

and if i get the AHA will it mke the scars go away faster??

and where can i get this AHA

like what type of store?

VITAMIN A 40000 IU, WITH 20000 IU TWICE A DAY.

they dont sell Vit A that high u wanna no why bc u CAN DIE! Vit A is exteremly toxic ... not only that they highest they make is 8,000 or 10,000IU and im not about to take 20 pills a day. Exfoliation works best .. yes taking ur vitamins is great but you can ttake to much bc if you do ur body will juss throw it all away bc its wayy too much for ur body to handle. Ur only suppose to take the recommended dosage and they do that so A. You dont kill or damage yourself and B. the dosage is juss high enough so ur body can digest and send it to other parts of ur body, too much and it turns to waste.

i'm going to be megadosing vitamin e and c. i'll be taking 9-10 grams of vitamin c daily starting wednesday. i'll let you guys know how it goes.

i'm already taking 90mg zinc btw

hi guys... kinda new to this post... i've been on accutane for 2 and a bit months now.. i'm only on 40mg... i've also started using the vitamin program.. i've been taking 100 mg of zinc, 1000iu's of vitamin E and 5000mg of vitamin Ca day, no Vit A as i'm on accutane.. i was juts wondering if this is safe to do whilst on accutane for 3 months.. and also if it is safe to take zinc, vitamin C and E togther in one meal... normally i take 20mg of accutane, 50mg of zinc, 500Iu's of vitamin E and 2500 mg of Vit C.. and then repeat this with dinner.. is that safe... any replies would be much appreciated.. thanx

you shoudnt be taking more than 1 pill of each a day ... and seeing that ur on accutane u definitely shouldnt. Juss take 1 pill a day .. plus taking too much of it especially Vit C is pointless bc if u take to much ur body juss sees it as a waste and throws most of it out.

DAMNIT IT! i'm gonna raid the vit store tml and get those vitamin Cs and As and Es and zinc! Go for max strength! Update u guys in 7days time. =DDDDDD

hey everyone... just wondering if anyone has done these vitamins for more than a month, and seen any improvments?

well what you guys can do is take glutathione.....i heard it works because it BLOCKS free radical damage of all types of tissue....couple ppl say it works....but i dont know imma have to try it myself aswell

I followed the Vit C & A closely for 1week, red marks are fading slowly and my face is in better condition now. Gonna cop Vit E and zinc soon to complete it and go on...

I followed the Vit C & A closely for 1week, red marks are fading slowly and my face is in better condition now. Gonna cop Vit E and zinc soon to complete it and go on...

hi numbernine.. just wandering what your dosage was for vitamin C and A for one day... did u take it all at once or throughout the day.. thanx

Guest HKS

Has anyone managed to treat their scars using myredmarks advice??

Vit C some ppl megadose without much of a problem (still causes you to be deficient in other vitamins) but Vit. A has so much more of a risk and can kill you. Why are any of you megadosing .. oine day of megadosing isnt going to do anything for ur red marks .. have patience and take ur vitaminsd in moderation then u will see a difference. - For any of u who are megadosing.

Has anyone managed to treat their scars using myredmarks advice??

Been tryin it for 6month, doesn't help at all, red mark doesn't fade either, but the vitamin A help me from breaking out.. thats bout it